How to register clan for clan wars

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

How to register clan for clan wars

My clan is ready to start clan war activities.  The clan is established. Over 10 members.  But when I open the clan wars section of the app it says our clan is currently not registered for clan wars. How do I do this? Or will we be entered once the next operation begins on the 18th?

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: How to register clan for clan wars

in reply to TAPTAP1975

You should be registered automatically when the clan wars start. If you're wanting to start levelling up just make sure you have at least 2 members in the same game on multiplayer ( 50 points each for a win - 10 points each for a loss ) or party up and play clan v clan, not sure on point scoring there as I've not done it yet.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Thanks Tracy. I've read that somewhere else and I hope its right. I'm just worried that my app claims we are not registered. I hope that will change just before the clan wars start.

Level 1

in reply to tracy

Thanks for the info, it was very useful. I am recruiting players for a lvl 5 clan. If u join u will receive a free patch and backround. I hope we can win some upcoming clan wars!

Level 1

in reply to SWAGALICOUS11

The name is:     DoP3 FooLs

Level 1

in reply to SWAGALICOUS11

Thanks for the offer but I'm commander of my clan, if you still want to recruit people you may want to start a post here

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/forums/clans/clan-recruitment - good luck!

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to TAPTAP1975

are you still haveing this problem. if you got more the 3 members your already up for wars. next clan wars are next week if you still have a problem call actvision or go on twitter and talk to beachheadstudios and atviassist and number for activison is 310-255-2050

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Iceman833

I heard that if you have at least 3 members in a clan, including the commander, it will be automatic. Is this true?

Level 1

in reply to RMathers

yes

Activision Ambassador

Studios