I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: I Remember when all this was fields... The Forums and community

in reply to smackmeister

In my inbox the header is blue and says JIVE. On the left side under the inbox subs it says powered by Jive. No COD related theme in my inbox area.

in reply to jeepchick

Mine looked like that for a while. It is back to normal now.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

kk, I'll reload.

in reply to Maccabi

You know that awesome thing called "Search" has anyone tried using it since the background was added? I wouldn't bother it's almost impossible to read anything on there now.

The moose are a lie

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

TL_Bare_B_V2 wrote:

You know that awesome thing called "Search" has anyone tried using it since the background was added? I wouldn't bother it's almost impossible to read anything on there now.

The moose are a lie

oh dear g-d

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I see they've listened to our feedback and added a big black block around the sub forum page and threads, which kinda renders the background useless now.

Mac you also just broke twitter.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

TL_Bare_B_V2 wrote:

I see they've listened to our feedback and added a big black block around the sub forum page and threads, which kinda renders the background useless now.

Mac you also just broke twitter.

all i did was retweet drunken lucky clanwar onsie comment

the box is a great improvement, now we have an additional thing to load  and as you pointed out renders the entire background useless

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

It's borderline impressive how they continually decrease the user friendliness of this place....

Level 12

in reply to Maccabi

I think part of the problem with all the complaining is the fact that the community very rarely get any answers from the devs.

Whereas I know that there are a lot of idiots about who give the devs a lot of abuse, this is no excuse to ignore the rest of the community when they have valid complaints.

I watched a Youtube video yesterday and somebody said that as soon as the game is released IW(and Treyarch to a degree) just shut shop and ignore people. Even the big Youtube people who they've invited to the reveal events.

There really should be a proper complaints section where devs will answer questions. If people start getting abusive then they should be perma-banned from the forums.

Look at one major example of a complaint with this game - the hacked leaderboards. EVERY SINGLE COD THAT'S RELEASED has it's leaderboards hacked yet the devs just let the hacked scores stay up. Why is this never sorted out? I tweeted IW this question and got....no reply. What a surprise, eh?

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

Notice how there was absolutely no response to this thread from the the forum designers, just like the initial feedback thread.

Level 20

Studios