I d would like to see

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

I d would like to see

A DLC map that is completely round or oval.  A flat, open and totally unprotected arena. Say a baseball field. No corners no levels, just us and some weapons. What weapons? a slingshot, a compound bow, a knife, and maybe a stick. This solves all the camping and rushing arguments. Be pretty cool if I could create such in a private match. I can select and set the weaponry, but a totally barren map. EPIC.

Then lets see who would put their "money" where their mouth is. Just straight up old school warfare. Here's you six over here and my six over there, after the countdown GO. may God have mercy on our souls.

Seems to me a number of us would like to see some simpler maps. I enjoy a nice sniper hide every now again too. After getting my ghillie I rarely if ever snipe now. but old school blood and guts type fight.

Thoughts?

Level 10
9 REPLIES

Re: I d would like to see

in reply to Tomball_TX

LOL I have thought of this before too, it would be absolutely insane.

Level 26

in reply to Tomball_TX

Might be fun for the first 2 minutes. After that it would just be a giant cluster.

Old school warfare is not the name of the game.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Tomball_TX

At first I thought this was tongue in cheek...

... people have been sayiing a circle map with no cover in response to asinine camper rants fer dayz.

But I think you're serious.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Tomball_TX

I think this is a fabulous idea.  Let's get back to basics!  Minimalism is the way forward.  Why spend money on graphic artists creating cute little textures for cans and bottles for players to get caught up on?  Simply get rid of it all, toss a few weapons in the middle and get on with it.  OR how about an empty Globe where the curvature offers the only cover?  Better yet, put a cage over the, let's call it, arena and attach the players to bungie ropes.  "Two men enter, one man leaves!", "Two men enter, one man leaves!", "Two men enter..." wait, is that Tina Turner??

Level 5

in reply to DarkBagpuss

Well played Sir! Except tina would whip our asses,,she was trained by IKE!

Level 10

in reply to Tomball_TX

There was a map like this on Delta Force PC I used to play. Just a huge white field, no structures. Everyone spawned in the middle and you had two choices:

1. Immediately go prone and use the bodies for cover as you made you way to the edges of the spawn field

2. Run like mad and hope your 2 seconds of Respawn invincibility was enough to get you outside the killing zone.

Those that made it to the fringe set up and just shot the spawn zone. Like fish in a barrel.

It was fun, but certainly chaotic, and not much skill involved.

in reply to jeepchick

this one?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Close... man that one was a cracka lacka to play. It was literal White. All over. No buildings. no framework. nothing. Like that area in the Matrix.

in reply to Tomball_TX

it would be better than freefall

Level 34

Studios