I guess it will never happen again.

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

I guess it will never happen again.

Anyone remember how you used to be able to blow soldiers apart with certain weapons in WaW? I remember that the excuse for this never returning was because it was a memory issue. Not enough space for other things, such as emblems, camos, etc.

I kinda hoped this would return to the next-gen consoles, but better. Not only arms and legs like before, but ANYTHING. Even the ability to blow holes through someone with a sniper. I'd love to blow some kid away with a Lynx.

Level 7
9 REPLIES

Re: I guess it will never happen again.

in reply to dayoldtamales

I would love the return of this.

Level 21

get rid of character customization and camos and we can get it

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

No dude you don't get it.

We could always have it if the devs really wanted it and could compromise. Especially now, since the next-gen hardware is that much more powerful. Honestly we need more customization options, like changing uniform color in the lobby. Blue goes awful with all those different camos.

Level 7

character customization is unneeded , the only customization we should have is camos

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

I like character customization. A lot of people do. Especially the females. It establishes your own identity in a world of faceless gamers. Like 360 avatars. Love them.

Level 7

I have a hard time seeing how emblems and camos would create conflict with a certain in-game animation. Was it that it was hard for the system to handle that animation when the character has a customized appearance? I can see it really being a marketing decision since that type of gore might be to much for a lot of people causing them to not buy the game.

Level 3

in reply to N0doze2

the breakable parts took up a lot of memory, thats why there was no camos in WaW

Level 10

They might have been doing that when they had memory to spare?

Level 19

Sometimes I wonder if really has to do with the intended audience vs. the actual audience (e.g. a mature theme game played by kids)

Activision Ambassador

Studios