I have a good feeling!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

I have a good feeling!

So in less than 2 weeks Call of Duty Ghosts will be released and I have a good feeling about this game, even when I'm less excited than I used to be for COD I still have a good feeling about Ghosts.

This is why:

-No more Deathstreaks

-No more OP quickscoping

-Improved graphics and gameplay mechanics

-Good Audio quality

-Dedicated Servers

-Bigger map variety

-New Gamemodes

-Redesigned Pointstreaks

-More Create a Class options

-Squads

-Clan Wars

-New Improved Clansystem

-No more grey graphic tint like MW3

-Infected

-New perksystem

-More Emotional Campaign

-Good Main menu Theme Soundtrack

-Good Multiplayer menu soundtrack

Infinity Ward showed they listened to us and that gives me good feelings!

Are you exicted for Ghosts??

MULTIPLAYER SOUNDTRACK:

-lD6LrLE

Main Menu Theme Soundtrack:

Call of Duty: Ghosts OFFICIAL Main Menu Theme Song [HD] - YouTube

Level 7
25 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I have a good feeling!

in reply to MuscledRMH

How about improvements to network coding issues? Thats a pretty important one that I have not heard anything about from IW.

Level 19

in reply to lewdmouth

lewdmouth wrote:

How about improvements to network coding issues? Thats a pretty important one that I have not heard anything about from IW.

IW said they have put a lot of work into improving matchmaking. That will drastically improve game play.

We can only hope.

Level 28

in reply to MuscledRMH

So excited for this game.

Every time a new CoD comes out I go with my buddies at midnight release and the next month is filled with hardcore grinding to max prestige. My friends are I are playin MW3 and BO2 in anticipation it's gonna be sweeeeeeeet

Level 1

in reply to MuscledRMH

But there is still Support Killstreaks.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

That's a good thing if you ask me. Killing streaks being in the support strike package is a different issue, but overall I approve of support streaks. If you have a bad teammate who can't string together a few kills for a SATCOM in the assault tree he can throw on support streaks and support the better players on his team. This way he may still be a liability but he is at least helping the rest of his team out even if he does go 5-10 or whatever. How is that a bad thing?

Level 8

in reply to MrAdaptability

Being rewarded for being terrible at the game and not learning how to get better is not a good thing if you ask me.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Everyone has their off games, everyone. Then some people just aren't as good or are disabled, etc. Some people simply have a lower skill ceiling than others. It's not them getting rewarded really but their team getting rewarded for having to compensate for a poor player. Hence the term "support". Some players also just care about the objective and rarely get traditional killstreaks because they're always on the front lines gunning it out holding objectives for a a small bit until the better players can arrive and help out. As far as I'm concerned those types of players are extremely important to any objective game.

Aside from 2 of the streaks in the support package that we're aware of all of them are strictly support focused streaks. It also sounds like the Heli Sniper is going to be really easy to take out. I personally believe kills shouldn't factor into the support package, but they do. I think support points should come strictly from playing the objective, destroying enemy aircraft, equipment, etc.

Level 8

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

Being rewarded for being terrible at the game and not learning how to get better is not a good thing if you ask me.

I agree that getting better at the game is certainly more advantageous. But, I see his point that even if you're not a great player if you can contribute in some way to your team's victory that you're not a complete liability.

For example, what if your team is just one kill away from getting the "Victory" title at the end? And that one teammate who seemed to die more then kill suddenly got the final kill that pushed your team over the edge to a victory. You wouldn't feel so bad, I'm guessing.

Level 21

in reply to iivrruummii

Exactly. What ever happend to if you want to get better at the game, then you have to play it? Now it seems that noobs get all these perks that can make them dominate in games which should not happen. If someone is crap at the game then they should not be rewarded for it and they need to play more and learn more to get better. Support streaks should not be in the game period and whoever decided to create deathstreaks is one retarded dude. (thank god they're out now) So basically if you're shit at the game then you're shit at the game and if you want to get to that "good player" stage then you have to play, play, play.

Please take the damn support streaks out of the game.

Level 1

Studios