I have a worry - insta deaths.

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

I have a worry - insta deaths.

I've been watching footage of the games from various events and I noticed one thing - everybody just seems to drop dead, no indication they're being shot at or anything. They're just running along and then they're dead. You know....the dreaded insta deaths that you only really see in laggy games(or in BO2's case EVERY game).

If this is happening in LAN games then what's going to happen in proper online games?!

Level 30
39 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: I have a worry - insta deaths.

in reply to biron_w

most of the gameplay been playing on alpha build so its normally glitch

Level 2

in reply to Super6goku

At this period in time, they should be at Gold Master build by now. The earliest public leaks of BO2 started two weeks before the game was released. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ghosts available on the underground market soon. I got my copy of BO2 a week early before its public release date.

@biron: people says that Ghosts moves faster than any previous CODs. It's faster than BO2.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

my friend was at the eurogamer expo and he going to be the next expo and he said that it was still alpha. and i got mine bo2 game about 3 weeks early.

Level 2

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

that sounds, terrable.

kill speeds should be BO2 at fastest. anything faster at all and it hurts the game more than helps. there is instadeath mode of hardcore for a REASON. dont want instadeth dont play hardcore. instead if it doesnt matter which, IW failed missribly with that balance choice.

speed in general needs to be slower and support more playstiles.

also if this is true i will skip this COD.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

MW2 and MW3 had way stronger weapons then Black Ops 2 and they were slower then Black Ops 2 when it came to gameplay. Black Ops 2 is only fast because the maps are all barrel sized.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

MW2 only killed faster with SP, without it it was overall slower. also BO2 played faster, that doesnt mean the guns killed faster.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

I didn't use SP and I was killing people faster then the Black Ops 2 and that's what I said lol.

Level 23

in reply to T-boss

T-boss wrote:

that sounds, terrable.

kill speeds should be BO2 at fastest. anything faster at all and it hurts the game more than helps. there is instadeath mode of hardcore for a REASON. dont want instadeth dont play hardcore. instead if it doesnt matter which, IW failed missribly with that balance choice.

speed in general needs to be slower and support more playstiles.

also if this is true i will skip this COD.

I have been harping on this since the first MP videos came out.  Now Macc (another forum guy) has been to a few of these hands on events and claims that it plays a bit differently then what the videos show, but I am skeptical.

As far as "Alpha Builds" go, well take into consideration that this exact same comment was said of MW3 and BO2 at around this time of year and the same answer always came up "it's an alpha build, they will fix it when the game comes out".  But the results were basically the same, at least from my point of view.

Level 48

in reply to T-boss

Take a look at how fast the time to kill in COD Ghosts. I'm personally loving it. Now those headless chicken who runs past the corner I'm camping would have no time to turn around and hit me.

Level 35

Studios