I have a worry - insta deaths.

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: I have a worry - insta deaths.

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Look at his first death at around 1:00 he drops dead and THEN it shows him receiving damage. That's what I'm talking about.

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to biron_w

It happens even against bots. The bots can kill me in what seems to be milliseconds on my side yet in the killcam, it shows the bot emptying what seems to be like 10 rounds.

I think the killcam shows more than it should but a lot of people will complain about this for sure.

The TTK is really fast.

Level 35

and I quote "Now those headless chicken who runs past the corner I'm camping would have no time to turn around and hit me"

Hilarious! I look forward to finding you in Ghost....just don't look to the left ever!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to biron_w

I really hope this is down to it being an early build that's been shown.

From what I've seen people take quite a lot of bullets to get killed yet everybody seems to drop dead with no damage.

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

That's because they are not used to XB1"s controller but when the bullets hit, it drops your enemies fast.

Level 35

in reply to biron_w

Apparently this IS a problem in the finished game

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

This isn't a problem, this is awesome.  Black ops 2 took way too many bullets to kill somebody and was completely unrealistic.  I love the IW gun power personally.  This isn't halo, it shouldn't take 12 shots with an ar to drop somebody.

Level 3

in reply to Fedinggus

This doesn't mean you kill people instantly. It means you just drop dead when you're playing without even knowing you're getting shot at. It's not fun at all as you have literally no chance of avoiding death.

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

I have the game early and the TTK is really fast. I hope IW will do some balancing on the Day1 TU. I feel like I don't have the chance to turn around if I'm getting hit at the back.

Level 35

Sounds like the devs did nothing to fix the engine lag. This has been getting progressively worse since the first BO. It has nothing to do with TTK. It has everything to do with the way the game engine lags by 200ms or more when processing information updates. By the time the player who is being hit processes the information, the death has already occured. This will be the death blow for COD if it's true. It also means that getting killed by players that magically appear from around corners shooting you before you even see them is still going to be there, maybe even worse than before. Not to mention dying a half second after reaching cover.  Glad I didn't preorder.

Level 19

Studios