I just can't win a Domination match on Whiteout

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

I just can't win a Domination match on Whiteout

If I'm playing solo I will not win a game of DOM, ever, on Whiteout. I just can't. I'll be lucky if my team can scrounge 50pts. Every match is a damn massacre to the extreme. Non stop Helo Pilots and Trinity Rockets.

I try to take flags but after a few minutes of getting my ass planted firmly in the snow I just go into defensive mode and try to give my team so breathing room in the spawn.

Level 75
6 REPLIES

Re: I just can't win a Domination match on Whiteout

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

If I'm playing solo I will not win a game of DOM, ever, on Whiteout. I just can't. I'll be lucky if my team can scrounge 50pts. Every match is a damn massacre to the extreme. Non stop Helo Pilots and Trinity Rockets.

I try to take flags but after a few minutes of getting my ass planted firmly in the snow I just go into defensive mode and try to give my team so breathing room in the spawn.

G, you answered your own situation: Your playing solo.

Party up with me, ME88, twinkel, Aug, UncleAlber, Gotsome = win!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

We're never on at the same time. I swear I'm cursed. Last night both you and Drew got offline roughly 20 minutes before I did. It's been like this for the last few weeks. You get off, I get on.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Give me a buzz then.  I'm on a good bit and I love DOM.  I even have special class load outs just for Whiteout.  It can be a tough map to play with Johnnie no thumbs but if you've got a couple of competent people with you then that's all you really need.  Depending on the day of the week I can even bring some clan mates with me for some real pub stomping action.

Level 69

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

We're never on at the same time. I swear I'm cursed. Last night both you and Drew got offline roughly 20 minutes before I did. It's been like this for the last few weeks. You get off, I get on.

yea I play at night, mostly.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I like Whiteout Dom, but I see what you mean. Every other time, there is always someone camping the B Flag on that cave rock coming from the boat entrance.

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

I can handle the campers at b, it's the noob tubers that get me.

Level 2

Studios