I only have 1 issue with the game so far

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

I only have 1 issue with the game so far

I am so upset that they removed 4 player offline split screen in the Xbox 360 version of COD Ghosts. The max you can have now is only 2. Believe it or not, some gamers do actually socialize with more than one friend and like to have a good time gaming all at once instead of sharing controllers the whole time. I really hope that the Xbox One version doesn't drop 4 player split screen too...Call of Duty was one of the few games that still supported 4 players playing together with split screen.

Level 16
8 REPLIES

Re: I only have 1 issue with the game so far

in reply to Yoda429

It was probably a way to try to stop the boosting that was occurring in Mw3

Level 2

in reply to Yoda429

They went by numbers and most of their customers play online so they scrapped it to make more room I think it was pointless to remove it cause now the offline players probably won't buy it. I think it's only for this generations consoles though so if you get a next gen you might have 4 player split screen since they are putting Ground Wars in next gen.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

http://i.imgur.com/Ncb77tB.jpg[/img] Looks like the max on next gen is 2 players as well. IW really should explain themselves...

Level 16

in reply to Yoda429

What about the stupid looking extinction mode? The 4 hour long campaign? The repetitive multiplayer? I'm basically just buying it for clan battles and the AWESOME 4 player survival.

Level 1

in reply to Mazer_Posts

Mazer_Posts wrote:

What about the stupid looking extinction mode? The 4 hour long campaign? The repetitive multiplayer? I'm basically just buying it for clan battles and the AWESOME 4 player survival.

Extinction mode actually looks quite good.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Mazer_Posts

You sir...are awesome! You just answered a question I've been trying to get an answer for many, many, many months! My Question: Will Survival Mode Return on Ghost.

Thanks

Level 1

in reply to Yoda429

Guys the reason it is only max 2 player on the xbox 360 is because the xbox cannot handle 4 player split screen. Even playing 4 player split screen on BO2 made the game really laggy the devs had no choice so either wait and by the next gen or go pc it's your choice .

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to CodedLogic

It's the same on next gen...look at the post above you.

Level 16

Studios