IED's are OP

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: IED's are OP

in reply to yonasty99

yonasty99 wrote:

We all thought claymores were bad, IED's are so much worse. No way of knowing their there, no way of getting away from them. IED's need to have some sort of beeping sound that always plays when they are placed on the map. IED's are stupid, just like this game.

Who is this "we" you mention? Generalizing your experience to others is inaccurate.

Clearly, the sound they make and the blinking light they emit is the problem. I think your eyes need a buff,

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I know mine need a buff

Activision Ambassador

in reply to yonasty99

use sitrep....., listen for the beeping,..... look out for then in high traffic areas... with speed perks and blast shield you can run past then and not die...

Level 75

in reply to yonasty99

Stop moaning and slow down. Use sitrep, I do and never die from IED's. What do you expect them to do? of course they are meant to kill you, that's why there in

the lethal section.

Level 24

in reply to yonasty99

Put on Blast Shield and eat them. If you dont follow through and dump on the guy who placed it, you can run off and leave them sweating because nothings watching their back any more

Level 31

in reply to yonasty99

IED OP? really? the one thing that is OP is that stupid dog. An IED doesn't even kill him. They have to patch him!!!

Damn you Riley!!!!

Level 5

in reply to yonasty99

IED's are a real problem in HC. If you hear the beep there is a 0% chance of escaping. I've been killed by them when they've been quite a distance from where I was stood.

Sure you can equip Sit Rep(blast shield does nothing in HC) but it's a pain having to use that on every single class you have.

Level 30

in reply to biron_w

yeah i played a match on stadium yesterday wend 28/18 and i only died 5 times from an actual player all the other 13 deaths were IED related it was ridiculous and the blast radius on those things is crazy

Level 3

in reply to biron_w

I play HC and routinely run over IEDs. To say it does 'nothing' is absolutely false and misleading.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to yonasty99

Just last night I saw Riley take a full blast from a IED, whimper & get up & run away.  Tell me that IED is OP or is it Riley that's OP?  I think it's Riley, imho.

But no way is the IED OP'd.  Quite the opposite I think.  You need to pretty much be about 2-3 feet away from it to take the full blast.  Otherwise you only take damage.  Trust me...I know...I use it all the time!!

Level 3

Studios