IED's are OP

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: IED's are OP

in reply to VenserTheExiled

That's simply untrue I have many times entered a room to hear the beep I back out and press against the wall clearly within blast radius still and I survive.  i tend to throw them on ceilings or walls with power boxes so they blend in I think your not seeing were the IED is located if your killed through walls because thats a blantant lie.  I can often back away after hearing the beep start and survive in both core and hardcore.  IED's kill as they are intended to and mecause a lot of players are run and gun types like most of COD games were developed for they have a hard time with them.  simply slow down and you'll almost never get killed by and IED. sit-rep is one the best perks in game it shows where enemies are or where they were a few seconds ago.  I can't count how many times I've seen an IED, Satcom, or Motion sensor appear a little ways and I move to that position to get multiple kills.  good luck and I'll be feeding you IED's all day!

Level 1

in reply to cod-cheaters-of

you cant outrun them on hard core though or back against a wall trust me i know i know what to look for and where the most logical place would be to put them that is a very untrue now on core that is possible ive done that but it is just not possible on hard core

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to yonasty99

No they arent really op if you can see them with out sitrep or if you dont have sitrep and they are in plain sight. They beep two times before they blow if you have agility(speed) you can run back if you hear the beep.

Level 3

in reply to yonasty99

Not OP, they just need to implement some time of "Spawn in" protection from them, so you don't spawn in on top of one and die..lol

Level 9

in reply to yonasty99

I think your just a crying little baby that needs to go cry to mommy. Blast shield perk and you dont have to worry about them. They do beep before exploding and sitrep exposes them. Are you an idiot?

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HAVE TO PISS AND MOAN ABOUT SOMETHING INSIGNIFIGENT !

Level 1

in reply to Devastator503

you really should chill bro. and when playing hardcore that beeping is no where near enough time to get out of the way but you are right about blast shield it is very helpful and sit rep is damn near useless its great you can see everything but half the time you cant do crap about them

Level 3

in reply to yonasty99

The problem is that if they nerf it; it becomes useless.

We don't want to lay down firecrackers.

So the IED gets some kills; from what I understand that is what it's supposed to do.

Level 22

in reply to Frenchy_68

exactly but it would be nice if the blast radius was shrank to an actual 4 or  5 ft that would be nice getting killed across a 15ft room by one is a bit ridiculous

Level 3

in reply to gryph778

False. It doesn't have a 15ft blast radius.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

false i was killed by one on octane just yesterday in the garage i was coming in the back way and one was set off by a team mate that was put on the crates right by the stairway entrance thats atleast 12 to 15 ft from those crates to the entrance at the back

Level 3

Studios