If MW3's MP7 and ACR had a child it would be the Honey Badger

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: If MW3's MP7 and ACR had a child it would be the Honey Badger

in reply to TheDarkOne123

And this is CoD. Realism has little hold overall.

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

Yes but Call of Duty has always taken those factors accordingly to use for the guns damages and recoil and range and fire rate. Up until Black Ops 2 they have used realistic properties for most of the guns the overpowered ones were the only ones for some reason were the exceptions. Black Ops 2 and Ghosts pretty much haven't used these statistics for a lot of the guns. That's why many of them lack recoil where MW3 and before the guns had lots of recoil and weaknesses outside of their range except the OP ones. When ever they had a 9mm gun it would be four to five hit kill whenever and if they had a gun using 5.56 rounds it was three to five shot kill and the 7.62 and above rounds were always one to two shot kill either with lots of recoil or slow fire rates. The guns using 5.56 rounds were always average fire rates and with little to moderate recoil and if they had a fast fire rate it was moderate to high recoil while the weaker guns either had slow fire rate with no recoil or moderate fire rates with little recoil and if it had a fast fire rate it moderate to high recoil. Also everything in between 9mm and 7.62 rounds have had mixed statistics. All I am saying is they keep making guns too easy to use instead of balancing them or making them have realistic properties. All guns should have a weakness that destroys them in that specific situation whether it be fire rate or recoil or damage or range or usability and mobility.

Level 18

Which is why I don't understand why you are trying to harp on the K7 the gun is pure s*** after 10 feet, its lack of range destroys it, you are better off switching to your pistol because you aren't killing anything with the K7 once the damage dropoff hits and it hits before the listed range dropoff thanks to the silencer.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

Because it destroys any gun that use it's range shotguns and most of the SMGs get destroyed by this gun up close no matter what they do. I would suggest lowering the damage in exchange for raising it's range so it can compete after 10 feet like you said. That way it can be four to five shot kill at medium range and below but it will be balanced out with all of the other close quarter guns. I am saying it's overpowered compared to the other close quarter guns I am not saying it's overpowered compared to all of the guns. I understand what you are trying to say so I will stop trying to get the K7 changed I haven't used it past short range that's why I was saying what I said.

Level 18

I seem to have an easy enough time destroying K7 users up close with the Bizon and CBJ-MS, and from further out with the Vector and MTAR-X. Don't see how the K7 is SO much better than any of them that it warrants any kind of nerfing...it's like those who initially complained the MSBS was SO much stronger than ALL the other ARs when it wasn't...

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to Gerbera

Maybe it's latency and being out of sync that seems to be getting me insta-killed which is another issue that can be discussed elsewhere. The MSBS didn't out gun the other assault rifles it just stood a chance.

Level 18

You want to weaken the weakest weapon in the game?

Level 5

in reply to Ghamorra

In all honesty... what's the point?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

C'mon its ALL about the marketing.

The gun is cool because it has an awesome name - - - Honey Badger.

Really ARX-160, who thought up that gem ?

Assault Rifle X (like in 'X' Men), and what 160 for the grain weight of the bullet round?

Marketing:

That's why we'll soon be treated with the MAVERICK, both in AR AND Sniper versions.

Level 4

in reply to Ghamorra

95% of my kills are from the honey badger. This gun is defiantly the best overall gun.

Level 1

Studios