Improvements or disappointments?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Improvements or disappointments?

in reply to Izjar11

Alternatively why not rid hunter all together and add Hardpoint or something, I haven't been a big hardpoint fan but people seemed to love it.

Level 2

in reply to Ironhide720

Hardpoint was easy to abuse with Scorestreaks. Not sure if the same can be achieved with Pointstreaks but I know that people will try to find a way.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Unfortunately there is always a way

Level 2

in reply to Ironhide720

Ironhide720 wrote:

Alternatively why not rid hunter all together and add Hardpoint or something, I haven't been a big hardpoint fan but people seemed to love it.

I have zero clue how the IW personnel decide upon things added, beats me.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Monkey voters?  No I am kidding!
Surely they would have something hidden up their sleeve!

Level 2

in reply to Izjar11

Yet, you are applauding the Amplify Nerf.  How does your statement regarding the IED Nerf, "This "adjustment" does one thing: Give more fire to the complaints, as they now know that through more whining they will get their way. Its a shame the dev's do this to please a few." not equally apply? Because you use the IED and love it right?

Level 3

in reply to rewind247

rewind247 wrote:

Yet, you are applauding the Amplify Nerf.  How does your statement regarding the IED Nerf, "This "adjustment" does one thing: Give more fire to the complaints, as they now know that through more whining they will get their way. Its a shame the dev's do this to please a few." not equally apply? Because you use the IED and love it right?

Lets clarify a few things "rewind"

When did I "applaud it" I indicated it as a positive simply because it wont silence more complaints about those who thought it is OP. Read: "

• Dead Silence/Amplify Adjustment - Dead Silence completely silent including equipment, sliding, and footsteps. Amplify users can still hear a scaled down version of the footsteps and sliding sounds. (Now the complaints on DS should be removed - NOT)

But lets take a look further at the perk and why people believed it was so strong: It had no real counter, not even the one perk that was named "dead silenced" but lets look further the "nerf" is what exactly? You can't hear footsteps and sliding sounds as well as it was from DS players. Shouldn't DS have been as it implies "dead silent" your dead no noise is made, they should have named it "hardly audible" or something else. And look at my final note: "Now the complaint on DS should be removed - NOT" clearly we know it wont stop the complaints and players will whine more, like they will whine more about the IED. E

Anyways, bottom line its done, nothing I can do or anyone else here can do to stop whats already set forth. Just remember this: The next time you think a thing is fine, that doesn't need to be modded to please others you will remember this thread.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to rewind247

"Yet, you are applauding the Amplify Nerf.  How does your statement regarding the IED Nerf, "This "adjustment" does one thing: Give more fire to the complaints, as they now know that through more whining they will get their way. Its a shame the dev's do this to please a few." not equally apply? Because you use the IED and love it right?"

Haha perfectly said !

I notice people who complain about people complaining are doing so because they like how the game plays for them and everyone else is just a whining bitch. Good to see someone else see's those people for that they really are.

So they think that everyone else should adjust to the game how they like it, but OMG you can never argue against that or you are just a complainer who can't play the game.....

Level 38

in reply to Rexens_View

Rexens_View wrote:

I notice people who complain about people complaining are doing so because they like how the game plays for them and everyone else is just a whining *****. Good to see someone else see's those people for that they really are.

Are you delusional?

Who is complaining that my style is now changed, that how I play will be affected? Rexens what exactly are you trying to get at?

Question: What does this mean "good to see someone else see's "those" people for that they really are?

What "are we really" ------- what are you saying here?

of our training"
Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 (to Rexens_View) 12 hours ago

Rexens_View wrote:

I notice people who complain about people complaining are doing so because they like how the game plays for them and everyone else is just a whining *****. Good to see someone else see's those people for that they really are.

Are you delusional?

Who is complaining that my style is now changed, that how I play will be affected? Rexens what exactly are you trying to get at?

Question: What does this mean "good to see someone else see's "those" people for that they really are?

What "are we really" ------- what are you saying here?

Ok, you are clearly the delusional one.

I made no mention at all to how you style has changed or is affected, you are grasping at straws to try to justify your statements.

What I said and AM saying is exactly what i said above: people who diss others on these forums for "complaining" about aspects of the game that they think are an issue are the biggest man-bitch hypocrites.

It is the complete personification of hypocrisy when people complain about complainers, because you are now a complainer. 

I state this because looking through many forums I keep coming across the people who say there is nothing wrong with the game and people only complain because they:

a) have no skill, b) are trying to force their playstyle on others or c) cannot adapt

They are the three main accusations thrown at people who make complaints on these forums.

Don't worry about people making legitimate complaints or questioning decisions to try to improve the game....

When people say those above three things, they are trying to force THEIR playstyle/game preferences on everyone else. End result - mass hypocrisy.

When people say  that balancing isn't a problem, that lag isn't a problem or anything else someone complains about, they are saying that they like how the games plays for them and it doesn't need fixing/modifying.

THAT'S THEIR OPINION - JUST LIKE COMPLAINANTS HAVE OPINIONS.

No one person can claim they are right about any one issue as everyone has a different experience.

So, who should IW listen to ?

The person who says the game is fine or the person who says it needs improvements ?

Who is right ?

How about attaining some insight Izjar.

Level 38

Studios