In clan wars can there be more hardcore modes maybe balancing between standard/hardcore 4/4

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

In clan wars can there be more hardcore modes maybe balancing between standard/hardcore 4/4

can more hardcore modes be added to clan wars because some of us only play hardcore, the present war only provided two modes for hard core which gives an advantage to teams that play standard.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: In clan wars can there be more hardcore modes maybe balancing between standard/hardcore 4/4

in reply to Stanup44

This topic has been beat to death. 

Why does that give an advantage to core players?

Level 42

Re: In clan wars can there be more hardcore modes maybe balancing between standard/hardcore 4/4

in reply to KurtK24

All that anyone who plays hardcore would like to have is  more hardcore nodes at least an equal amount. do the math if you have 8 nodes and of that 8, 6 are core that leaves 2 H core advantage Core. In Clan Wars it should be equal amount of nodes for both.

Level 1

in reply to Stanup44
  1. I am comfortable saying core players complain about having to play HC.
  2. If you play core like you do HC... you will be fine. Only thing you need to change is your weapon choice.

That said... I would like to see at least three nodes. HC is about 30% of the community.

But it will continue to be ignored, I'm sure.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

less than 2% of the entire population actually plays "Hardcore", It's not harder, it's actually easier than core. The reason it's easier? The HC kids are worse than horrible. Every cod its nothing but 0.9 KD:r bks, hell my dumbest childhood friend plays HC because he can't get kills outside of it. End point who cares what the shittiest dribble of the ass of cod wants at all.

Level 4

in reply to Voods

I bet Activision cares what 30% (2%, lol) of their customers want.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Theres only a few HC game types to begin with there and if u think about it ur lucky u even got HC in clan wars anyway u said it urself 30% (which is a little extreme)  which is less than half of the cod community majority rules 70 to 30 so my advice is get over it play the game or go play Mario homie maybe they have a forum too where ppl can whine about how much a game is meant for a group and not just single individual players

Level 1

in reply to W1KUD

Clearly I'm whining.  What is wrong with the OPs suggestion to split the game modes up in clan wars?  My clan plays hardcore only, but in clan wars we nut up and play core modes.  What's wrong with asking you to do the same?  If HC is so easy, you guys should have no problem with it.

Level 29

in reply to Highwayman0226

Because there are simply more game types in core not everyone plays Dom tdm or kc someppl play blitz or snd or cranked  shouldn't those ppl have a playlist in clan wars too or was the game entirely for you ??????maybe your clan should be a little more diverse just because you only play hardcore doesn't mean that the ppl playing a game type that doesn't have a hardcore mirror should be left out now who's being unfair you need to think about your post before blatantly expressing dislike for something when you haven't properly evaluated the whole situation !!

Level 1

in reply to W1KUD

Yes, there are more game modes in core.  Yes, cranked and blitz is pretty much always there.  Yes, my clan plays core modes during clan wars.  We don't enjoy it, but we suck it up and do it since that's what is on the map for the current clan war.  I didn't say I disliked anything, nor did I say there shouldn't be core modes in the clan wars.  I'm simply agreeing with the OPs stance that 6 core modes and 2 hard core modes is unbalanced.  I'm not really sure why you are implying that I'm saying something else then attacking me for it.

Level 29

Studios