Infinity Ward....

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Infinity Ward....

It is very apparent that you could careless about the general population is saying about your shit game.  It has SUCH potential to be really good.  But no, why change it?  I mean...all the twice a week gamers love it.

As much as people disagree on play styles, Riot Shield/C4 class, etc....there are 2 things EVERYONE has been asking you to fix.  And we haven't heard a fucking peep from you....

1)  AMPLIFY - soooo.....what is the point of Dead Silence?  Why does Amplify make normal footsteps sound level 10 (1-10 scale, for argument sake) and my Dead Silence footsteps....sound level fucking 10!!  Where is the advantage for Dead Silence?  What were you thinking?  Who needs SATCOMS when I can hear you from the Warehouse to the Porter building on Freight?  You fix this....you fix the camper epidemic that people gripe about.  I can see why some pub all-star would camp.  I mean...he will always know where you're coming from, go prone, ADS, and POW....kill.  Just recently, 4 of us joined a pub game (first mistake) and the WHOLE other team was running Amplify (was another 6 person clan).  My whole team runs Dead Silence.....but wait....they can still hear us.  Nice....so lets dumb down and slow down the game pace to fucking crouch walking everywhere.  I haven't seen one person in these forums wanting to keep Amplify the way it is.

2)  Spawn system - again.....not ONE person has defending you semblance of a spawn system.  No wonder 33% of the games end in forfeit or dashboard because the other team just gets shit on.

If you fix these two issues...you will have a lot more "happy" gamers.  As of right now, I'm done.  8 days played and 8th prestige....already wasted too much time. 

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: Infinity Ward....

in reply to xKhufu

I run amplify and ds on a couple of maps and i know that there hasn't been any kind of patch but it seems the last couple of days that I cannot hear players with ds as easily as i could before.  IMO

I totally agree with you but right now it works great against noobs.

Level 8

Re: Infinity Ward....

in reply to xKhufu

There are more than two issues that need to be addressed by IW to fix this crap game.

Level 16

Studios