Info on clan rewards

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Info on clan rewards

I have heard they will be doing special items such as clothing and stuff for clans... but what will the challenges be? Has anyone heard of challenges for clans that will be in Ghosts? I am curious to see if its the BO2 or MW3 kind of challenges. And if so, what will the new week long challenges be?

Level 2
10 REPLIES

Re: Info on clan rewards

in reply to DemonDeath2

They are going to have a new Clan Wars concept and then every clan member can earn XP for their clan just by winning as I understand it.  There has been no word on challenges and ops like they have had with BO2 and MW3.  The guess is that they are going to be going away in favor of the clan wars and other new methods of earning Clan XP.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

Clan wars I think is how you win some of the new rewards by having a territory or by having the most etc, but I would think they still have challenges to progress. Since all you have to do is win for clan wars I don't think that would be all. You mentioned something about other new methods, did they announce any other methods? I can't keep up on all the info lol so im just asking. I was thinking maybe they would do weekly challenges still but in the form of squads such as "Win x amount of games, Capture x amount of flags" in squads.

Level 2

in reply to DemonDeath2

To be honest it has all been very vague at this point. Clan Wars is one way and another is just by playing/winning (very few details here). They are likely going to still have Clan Ops/Challenges continuing for BO2 but no clue if they will have that same concept in Ghosts on top of any new methods.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

Time to get on twitter and hassle Rubin. lol

Level 2

in reply to DemonDeath2

I think they are done with challenges and operations. Playing mutliplayer and clan wars will be the new way of leveling up your clan. So far all we known for rewards are helmets and camo.

Level 18

in reply to DemonDeath2

Would rather know this info sooner rather than later. Are they still going to have three classes of clans based on size ? This info would let me know if I need to rethink the size of my clan. The ways to level up clans may influence my thinking on this as well. Fully expect a better reward system than we had with Bo2 . Plus an elite forum for ghost before the game comes out. A clan forum before it comes out as well.

Level 75

in reply to DemonDeath2

There's going to be alot of information  about about how clans and the clan features will work coming out #soon

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

Did they announce something like that or do you think they will? Again havent been keeping up but I havent heard anything about more info on clan stuff.

Level 2

in reply to DemonDeath2

heres a great interview with mark rubin it basically covers everything thats been released info wise so far.,

Level 75

Studios