Is this the BEST class in the game?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Is this the BEST class in the game?

in reply to CoDPS41

I did. What are you trying to say?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

forget it lol. I cba arguing with you. Don't wanna get you gassed or anything but you're way too smart for this forum XD.

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

Just trying to see if I missed something.

But based on the verbiage used in this thread... you are trying to find out if that class is the best for you, not the best in the game. A lot of "I" statements.

And all I was saying is, I personally don't see it as the best class in the game.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Wag1 you're bare gassed. Swear fam needs to redirect his knowledge into summit useful. swear.

Level 3

Real talk, are you on this forum 24/7? It's like when I post something, you respond within an hour max. This forum being the exception I believe.

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

Naw I am only on while at work and check it while waiting for things to load or compile. The new inbox system makes it very easy to respond to threads.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to CoDPS41

Didn't know that anyone used the Loki.  You will get a lot more kills with helo.  And stop camping so much.  lol  jk

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

Loki is fun; Helo is frustrating! It's a s h i t t y Chopper gunner wannabe. Also, trying to control it sometimes is counter intuitive.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to CoDPS41

? Not hard to control but i can see why u wouldn't use it in FFA.  But y use Loki then?  Dogs only work when u r running around!

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

If you run around in FFA, 9 times out of 10 you will die from a BS kill. Granted, I always use a Dog when I play Dom or KC.

Loki is SO EASY to use. Also, I love the Jugg.

Level 3

Studios