Kill quick scoping in ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Kill quick scoping in ghosts

in reply to zombies4lyfe

If you are top of the leader board all the time then why are you complaining? Also the problem isn't quickscoping it's aim assist and lag there you go the two main problems with one shot weapons. And there you go with your "you are a 6 year old quickscoper" insults again lol seriously you are no better then the quickscopers that you complain about when it comes to maturity. Seriously if you aren't going to keep an open mind then stopping spamming the threads with your anti-quickscoping threads cause there is already thousands of them. I am a tactical player so nice try cause I don't quickscope you almost made me look bad congrats but I hate to burst your bubble the people arguing with you very little of them are even quickscopers themselves considering there hasn't been an more immature then you post yet.

Adam1234567893

in reply to zombies4lyfe

If you really are competitive then you would know that quickscopers are pretty much free kills. If you are having problems with them then you are not as skilled as you claim to be.

You can claim you are competitive and on top of the leaderboards when you're the sole 1 KD player in a lobby full of 0.5 KD feeders.

Run_N_Gunning_C

in reply to Adam1234567893

Adam, when Ghosts release and Sniping is more complex, and harder to do I hope you will say "Learn to Adapt." to the people that will bitch about it being much harder to do and that quickscoping wont be as common and not as easy.

Firesens

in reply to Firesens

Actually I will tell them that because the simple fact Black Ops 2 made shotguns and snipers way to easy to use. I target complainers and  that's what the OP is doing.

Adam1234567893

in reply to Adam1234567893

you ever heard of a comma ?

Fruity_Pops

in reply to Fruity_Pops

Don't be a hypocrite...

iivrruummii
Highlighted

in reply to Fruity_Pops

Ever heard of being mature?

Adam1234567893

in reply to zombies4lyfe

Honestly, unless I'm using a shotgun and get a shitmarker I'm proud of a guy if he can quickscope me. To further drill that point home I have a 2.3 KD so I barely die to people in the first place.

Seph009

in reply to Seph009

I don't find quickscopers a challenge to kill because they are easy kills.

I also have a 2.0+ K/D.

iivrruummii

Studios