Let"S aLL Git drunK an Pay CoD of Duty

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Let"S aLL Git drunK an Pay CoD of Duty

It's been a while since I've sat down with friends and played some Call of Duty while drinking. I'd like to get a group of people together sometime Friday 6/13 and play for the sole purpose of having a good time and drinking a good beer.

Level 75
20 REPLIES

Re: Let"S aLL Git drunK an Pay CoD of Duty

in reply to Ghamorra

I do it on a regular basis now that I'm playing Extinction more, the only other time I would drink & play was in HC S&D

I find it entertaining chatting away drinking half a bottle of top shelf and shooting aliens. Missus knows I'm not up to mischief and being a family man it helps with the wallet   

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

I haven't played Extinction while drinking yet. I think that would fun being such a laid back gamemode.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

It's good fun with ya mates , especially when a toilet buzz is ready they wait! laid back for sure

Level 23

in reply to Ghamorra

Me and some of my old clan members use to do this on black ops 2 playing sticks and stones. Was honestly the most fun I had playing that game. It was made all the more fun by the fact non of us drank the same beer and we had the rule lowest score finished there beer after the game. Those poor guys who drank stouts never could win after they lost haha.

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

I suppose getting drunk was the only way you could play Black Ops II lol.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

That and getting host in a game so calling on a warthog doesn't send you to probation forever.

But I would seriously pay to have sticks and stones back for those great drunk party moments.

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

A bunch of guys I used to play with would also take the "party games" like sticks and stones, gun game, infection, etc, and turn them into drinking games. Good times.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

I don't see how adults can play sober, I always knock a few back while playing. Granted I typically play after work so beer/scotch and Call of Duty go hand in hand.

Level 9

in reply to Ghamorra

Good idea, count me in, you could probably add jnikoley to that list to, he enjoys beers with his gaming...

Level 67

Studios