MOAB/NUKE IN COD GHOSTS

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

MOAB/NUKE IN COD GHOSTS

Im sure that they will add something like that.

The Kinectic Orbital Strike is rumored to be the new "boss" killstreak this time. Since tungsten is used to make it and all that kind of stuff....You can google it if you want more info.

In my personal opinion it should be like the NUKE from MW2, but it is a 25 gunstreak this time, so kills earned from killstreaks don´t count.

If it is like a MOAB, IT MUST freeze both match time countdown and score(unlike the MOAB). There shouldn´t be a way to survive it(Killing yourself with 1 second left to the explosion)

What you guys think? You prefer the MOAB, the NUKE, my version of an NUKE, or nothing(you prefer to not having these things in the game)?

What you guys think about the Kinectic Orbital Strike(KOS)?

Level 7
35 REPLIES

Re: MOAB/NUKE IN COD GHOSTS

in reply to priestlyblock67

I prefer to not have it at all.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I think anybody who prefers the nuke out of the game are the people who cannot acheive a 25 killstreak. The nuke is an awesome feature in any game because it gives you something to aim for. I also believe the nuke should end the game like on MW2. Yea im pretty bad ass at Ghosts and having a nuke as a 25 gun kill streak is not easy to attain so when someone gets that high of a killstreak I believe they should be awarded. No nuke = BO2 and BO2 = nothing to strive for and complete boringness.

Level 1

I don't think there should be one. I don't have anything against the idea in general, I just dislike what happens to players. They end up playing trying to get one, even if it means costing their team a win. I'd much prefer people be focused on the objectives rather than Kill Streaks.

If there has to be one, it shouldn't be game-ending, but at the same time, there should only be one per match that can be called in, and once it's called, it's done for the match and no more can be called in. I feel like that would balance it a little bit so that you don't get entire parties trying to get them through douchey tactics like Spawn Killing.

I also think there should be more requirements:

1) Minimum of 25 Kills with a Gun/knife/grenade

2) Must kill at least 6 different people (5 in FFA) on the enemy team (so 25 kills with only killing 3 or 4 different players won't count). This should reduce the amount of camping and boosting for them since it will require the player to go out and kill the remaining players.

I feel like that would be the best way to balance it out, so that people really have to earn it this time around.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to kastro187420

To balance bosting in FFA, just take out the tactical insertion of the game

Level 7

I personally am torn whether bringing back MOAB/Nuke or orbital strike is good for the game, on one hand it felt good getting moabs and you always had something to aim for each game everyday but on the other hand it brought a lot of bad stuff with it even good players choosing to camp on head glitches sitting on portable radars not playing the objective instead of moving round the map getting alot of kills and winning the game as well as the abusing of team mates (asking them to use portable radar, recon, UAV and ballistic vests) and also arguments it creates when someone has cost someone a MOAB it hard to say that stuff is good for the game.

I personally prefered what treyarch done with the nuclear medal where its something that you don't go out every game to get but when you find yourself on a 20 gun streak you think oh i may as well try and get a nuclear now but i rarely see people camping and playing cheap just to try and get a nuclear title in BO2 and thats the way i would like it to stay.

Level 16

None of them. It was a big mistake putting the nuke and moab in.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 55

For the love of God, no.

Just no.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

nuke and then the moab were fun features that completely ruined both iw's last two mp outings imo

i really dont want to see anything like these added again.

Level 75

The NUKEs and MOABs are awesome. It something that you aim to get every match, and keeps the game alive and fresh. I still play MW3, but BO2 its too boring and terrible.

BO1 is awesome too, because the streaks only support you and they were easy to get. The main focus of the game was the objective, that´s why capture the flag was so awesome

BO2 is like MW3 with no MOAB/NUKE, that´s why it suck.

Level 7

Studios