MOAB/NUKE IN COD GHOSTS

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: MOAB/NUKE IN COD GHOSTS

in reply to priestlyblock67

I hope they leave these out.

Level 48

in reply to TL_Bare_B

They should keep it real. nukes are a war crime in real life. So, no nuke. and if there were a nuke in the game it should kill everyone even the one who called it ending the game in a draw.

Level 4

in reply to mikeL926

It should end the match and keep thew score the way it is. If the team of the guy who called the nuke is losing, they will lose. If they are winning they will win

Level 7

No Nuke or MOAB.  They are really annoying.

"Oh look, my airstrike gave me the kills for a chopper gunner, which gave me the kills for a nuke, and all I had to do was get 7 kills." 

Level 10

in reply to t_h_flame

That´s why I said A 24 GUNstreak.

You need to get 24 kills with your gun only, like the MOAB

But it does the same thing as the nuke(ends the match....)

Level 7

It shouldn't end a match, too many boosters would do that just to be an A-hole and end the game in a couple minutes

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Ghamorra

Just take the tactical insertions out of the game, and there will be no boosting anymore

Level 7

NO, just no. it compleatly ruins the point of the game. it would be one thing if it was just a reward for playing well (not that i am for that either, as doing well is its own reward). Instead people ignore the objectives. With the game ending streaks it is just a way to cheat the system. example "oh we cant cap any flags, but instead we will just have one player sit way back, rack up kills, and we will win the game anyway"

Level 19

in reply to Fireman0025

The new nuke would keep the score, so if your team is losing and YOU call the nuke, your team will lose, the match will just end

Level 7

It should be a 25 gunstreak thatis called in automatically at the end of the game.  If the person whose team is losing calls it in, the game ends in a tie. If his team is winning, they retain the win.  Nukes on both teams cancel each other out.  And there should be an accolade to keep track of the # called in.

Level 1

Studios