MOAB/NUKE IN COD GHOSTS

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: MOAB/NUKE IN COD GHOSTS

in reply to kingearl81795

It should behave JUST AS IT DID in Modern Warfare 3. 25 (or 24) gunstreak. Maybe it could do without EMPing the enemy team.

Level 1

in reply to FilbertMoo

The MOAB requires 24 kills with your guns in a limited amount of time(matches are short) and it rewards players with just 6 kills? And the entire enemy team can rage quit or kill themselves before the moab goes out?

It should truly reward players

Level 7

in reply to priestlyblock67

I find them fun but not necessary

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

The fun you speak of kinda makes them necessary for the games longevity.  The moment you get a MOAB or nuke never gets old.

Level 1

I hope there isn't a nuke/MOAB, imo it's just a stupid gimmick that adds nothing to the game.

Level 18

YES YES YES, There should be a moab or nuke killstreak most of the people that are crying about how they don't want one are not good enough to get one... To say that it ruined call of duty is outrageous. I only played call of duty black ops 2 for a little bit because there high kill streak was not a rush to get. when your 2 kills away from getting a moab it gives you a rush. makes the game more exciting.

Regardless if we all post no or we all post yes they will have something like the moab they always have.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to slickgod

" Not good enough to get one."

"Not good enough at the Get a Nuke Minigame" -- perhaps, the minigame that goes as follows:

Move from headglitch position to headglitch position and abuse the lagcomp by strafing into positions in order to get a drop on enemies entering the domain you control, and keep doing this for ~4 minutes, ignoring any and all objectives while doing so, preferably with the aid of a teammate or two thinning out the enemies on their way to you and feeding you intel.

Level 28

I Don't mind the idea of a nuke like streak but you get people who spawn trap and play in huge party's and it ain't fair but this new streak can only be obtained through field orders on certain maps what I'm looking forward to is the last assualt streak and the oracle systems

Level 1

Definitely NO, its not the actual streak that is the problem its how players go about getting them that causes problems in a game.

If a player was to run around and get 25 gun/knife/lethal kills then fair play to him/her, but there are more than a few who do nothing but boost/glitch/spawn trap to get them.

If they could only be called in on certain maps by completing field orders "KEM Strike" then i wouldnt have an issue aslong as the field orders were fairly challenging (Kill 2 enemies while prone i think i saw on one of the reveals, thats just too easy) but im not a fan of having an actual kill/point streak version.

Or if they're planning on putting a poinstreak version of it in the game make it so its the only streak you can have on that class/soldier, if you have Nuke selected as a streak you cannot pick any other streaks to go with it.

Level 8

1 answer. NO!!!!!

if i do hear about a nuke andn similar then the chances of me buying this game drop to near 0.

Level 22

Studios