Make Ghosts more FUN! We want change.

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Make Ghosts more FUN! We want change.

So, I've been master prestige since December. Yes yes I know, I probably play too much. But that's not the point. I find ghosts extremely BORING now. It's not fun when you're max prestige. There's really nothing to go for. I'm working on gold guns, but it's not fun. It feels like work. Extinction is still a little fun, but I want something more in multiplayer. So I suggest adding in new things, INCLUDING NEW PRESTIGES. Please. There's only 10. It's not that hard. Go up to 20 like MW3. Or something. Some might disagree, but lots of people find ghosts boring now.

Level 6
13 REPLIES

Re: Make Ghosts more FUN! We want change.

in reply to Taylork46

Yeah I am nearly max Prestige and can see how it would be boring after achieving it.

I think in order to extend the life of the game they do need to increase prestige numbers.

The additional features/modes etc are all good but at the end of the day you want to feel like you are progressing towards something, not just going for camos, or KEMs etc.

Level 38

in reply to Taylork46

Taylork46 wrote:

So, I've been master prestige since December. Yes yes I know, I probably play too much. But that's not the point. I find ghosts extremely BORING now. It's not fun when you're max prestige. There's really nothing to go for. I'm working on gold guns, but it's not fun. It feels like work. Extinction is still a little fun, but I want something more in multiplayer. So I suggest adding in new things, INCLUDING NEW PRESTIGES. Please. There's only 10. It's not that hard. Go up to 20 like MW3. Or something. Some might disagree, but lots of people find ghosts boring now.

I find nothing boring, reaching prestige or not doesn't change the elements that make the game worth while playing. You decide how to play, and that same way makes the game boring or not.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Taylork46

The game came out on the fifth of November and you reached Master prestige in December?? You are bored because you play it way too much, get some fresh air.

Level 24

in reply to Taylork46

i wouldnt mind seeing another 10 added, ive started playing squad assault so i can use up squad points ive almost bought every available loadout for all 10 members and i still have over 2000 squad points in the bank

Level 11

in reply to Taylork46

I bumped into someone in a hcdom lobby yesterday that had 26 plus game days! I probably would be bored too with that kind of time in. I just went past 6 days and 5th prestige, and sometimes I feel the game is a little stale but then I either play a different mode, try core or recently I even started extinction. There are lots of things here to keep trying.

Level 29

in reply to Taylork46

Maybe you could do clan wars or try clan vs clan mode.  It wouldn't hurt for the devs to add more prestiges, but you would probably be bored when you finish those too.

Level 16

in reply to Taylork46

Bring in the fresh start button.  I used it twice in Black Ops 2.  I like the rpg/level up aspect.  Not worried about my k/d being reset.  I'd lose my gold guns and the harder to get patches.  My friend got reset (for cheating I guess, which he doesn't) and I wish it was me that got the reset.  You can max prestige in 5 days of game time now, it's ridiculously fast with operations opened.  Why am I sitting on 2000 squad points? Iwant the reset hell reset me please.

Level 1

in reply to Cheski_87

Go in modded lobby and they will reset ur stats

Level 15

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

And your account will be banned.  You left that part out....

Level 23

Studios