Map Control and how too much RnG is a bad thing...

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Map Control and how too much RnG is a bad thing...

in reply to trialstardragon

By your response you clearly don't consider any tactic camping. I don't believe the vast majority would agree with that view. And considering my very often stated position on camping I am not one to continiously whine about it.

Level 12

in reply to rainmaker6

No, I dont consider anything camping or cheap for all tactics are legit in the game. There is none any better or worse than any other, besides direct spawn killing as was done in demo which is the only thing I truly consider cheap or wrong to do. Those that complain about campers are just those taht die to them because they are too stupid not to go back there again and continue to feed the person kills.

You are either playinjg agressive and moving or defensive and holding/protecting. Yet anyone that does that is considered a camper by the agressive movers because they get killed by them.

Level 70

in reply to rainmaker6

I agree 100% there are "cheap" plays in the game, but to me one huge bonus about this game is that pushing forward on those who are defensive produces some of the best gun battles I have seen in COD. I play mostly with friends, so when we coordinate our attack it gives quality interactions from defending, attacking, flanking and retreating, its those moments that the game is even more elevated.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

i gotta agree with that the best game ive had on here was somehow the team i was on was all in the same area and the other team were attacking, it was a total fierce gun battle, my whole team was behind the blue crates on tremor where the first spawn is, not the side by the crashed helicopter but the other side and both teams had an amazing game it was a total blood bath and fast paced with attacking and defending

Level 11

in reply to oSWAMPFROGo

you on the ps4?

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

no im on the 360 i might upgrade in the future

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

That is not really the point is it.

And if a team camps as a group there really are no flanking routes . You may choose to overwhelm a position with more firepower than a single player can handle but if they camped it right you aren't flanking them.

Level 12

in reply to rainmaker6

rainmaker6 wrote:

That is not really the point is it.

And if a team camps as a group there really are no flanking routes . You may choose to overwhelm a position with more firepower than a single player can handle but if they camped it right you aren't flanking them.

I've flanked, I've ran, I've countered camp, I've leaned, I've retreated, the point = to win no matter what is occurring the player (who knows how to play) gets it done. No words, no excuses, no styles, doesnt matter.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

The best play style is knowing how.. and when.. to use all play styles.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

nicedrewishfela wrote:

The best play style is knowing how.. and when.. to use all play styles.

something that few will ever understand and the majority will claim otherwise, good one.

of our training"
Level 75

Studios