Match Making, Low Player Count, And Gamemodes

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Match Making, Low Player Count, And Gamemodes

• I believe the match making can use some work, recently I played mw3 and notice how it didn't take long to find a match even with a low player count (less than 200 people and still found a match in MW3)

• There needs to be something done about the low player count, there needs to be a massive patch that i believe should make it feel like the ttk isn't to fast,( make it like mw3 or mw2 bring back those close quarter gunfights), return sniping back to the way it was in the beginning and add the crosshairs, add more recoil to all guns especially the lmgs, increase player speed, do a free expansion pack that brings back 4 small to medium maps from the past cods( I believe it will better the game and bring back people from the other cods back to this one,( also a huge weapon expansion that adds two weapons to each class),

• As for the Game Modes first remove all of squads mode except for safeguard ( squads mode is basically  super combat training , which is not needed since people can train in private matches, also turn safeguard into extinction which can give us a zombie like mode for extinction. Remove team tac( with the addition of clan v clan team tac is not needed and it is also the least played mode in the game)

• Add more game modes to increase the fun factor, game modes such as demolition, headquarters, ctf, sabotage, team defender and finally add grind. Also add the mode that the hackers found in the game files  called mugger , and add one in the chamber, all or nothing, sharpshooter, and more infected classes

• Combine gamemode into moshpits to keep each gamemode moshpit filled

• The Game modes will be:

• Team Deathmatch
  • Free for all
  • Kill Confirmed
  • Domination
  • FFA Gunplay: Gun Game, Sharpshooter,  and One in the chamber
  • Attack and Defend: CTF, Blitz and Sabotage
  • Team Objective: Demolition, Headquarters, Grind
  • Search and Reinforce: S&D, S&R, Reinforce
  • Clan vs Clan
  • Community Mode: All or Nothing, Infected, and
  • Party Games:  Cranked, Drop zone,
  • Ground War:
  • Hardcore Death Match: TDM, KC,
  • Hardcore Objective: Dom, S&R, Blitz
Level 2
24 REPLIES

Re: Match Making, Low Player Count, And Gamemodes

in reply to Immortal_FPS_GO

Your paragraph about adding speed and small/medium maps is a bad idea. Smaller maps are not needed. It makes the game chaotic thus lowering the quality of matches, hence the issues with Cranked. Instead, play Ground War. It has everything players love about faster paced matches as more players means more action. Increasing the physical speed only strains the connection.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

adding more speed wouldn't hurt the connection, and the med size maps in ghosts aren't really chaotic

Level 2

Have you ever tried to kill a knife wielder running like the wind in a laggy match?

Level 1

in reply to MarkWillCrazy

I don't really lag that much and even when I do it is not a huge problem killing someone

Level 2

Play Cranked and then tell me speed doesn't hurt the connection.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I played cranked multiple times, and when I go cranked lag doesn't increase for me and I don't see other players laging

Level 2

This is hard to believe. You may be a lucky one because Cranked and lag are one of the most agreeable discussions on this forum.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

So your point is that if you run slightly faster the game win crap itself, that it can't handle a moderate jog ?

It can't handle something that it's predecessors flourished on ?

That the only way to play this game is camp or gameplay dies ?

Sounds like a really piss-poor game - no wonder no-one plays it.

Maybe we should wear cement shoes so the game plays better....

Level 38

in reply to Ghamorra

With player counts in GW being under 1000 I don't see how that is possible or feasible.

Level 38

Studios