Modify mini-map to only show mates...

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Modify mini-map to only show mates...

in reply to LifeSong1

I think for hardcore there should be a mini map, but with a catch. It's not on your HUD, instead you have to use your Phone(the one you use to call in point streaks). Press/hold down a button(I don't know which one it should be), and your avatar equips the phone and you see the mini map.

Level 2
Highlighted

Re: Modify mini-map to only show mates...

in reply to LifeSong1

Have to disagree with you on this one. with a constant mini map up even if it is just teammates it would allow you to see if you are getting flanked, by the disappearing teammates. Which since a lot of teams do not communicate it would ruin some of my running through them by allowing them to see on the mini map there teammates getting killed giving them an idea where I am coming from. Also when flanking like this seeing how the other team reacts sort of let's you know if the other team is communicating . I get what your saying with the team recognition being what it is can cause some tk , but I am more on the side of since it is hc that communication is what puts some teams over others and the mini map would allow for less.  Looking foreward to see how hc will be on ghosts . On a side note this spell checker is horrible. I typed in "getting" and it tried to replace it with " keg totting "

Level 75

Studios