Mw3 vs Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Mw3 vs Ghosts

in reply to Gerbera

I didnt say stats show skill. i believe league play should be brought back then public can be seperated from competitive and can play where ever they choose

Level 1

in reply to puzzles_za

Your point? Honestly, that complaint has been used in pretty much EVERY CoD game ("health too low", "dying with 1-2 shots", etc), and comes off more as an excuse to try to absolve yourself of getting caught off guard and killed, or not winning every single gun battle like you think you should. If you're dying "instantly" and/or opponent's are "bullet sponges", then it's pretty obvious you're on the bad side of lag and it has nothing to do with health changes or anything.

And so you know, quite a number of at least the ARs and LMGs kill in 3-4 rounds and are full auto, so of course it may see like 2 rounds...because 3 is obviously just 1 more than 2, and when spraying people with a fully automatic weapon, even with slower rates of fire, it's going to be quick and it won't show you clearly flinching for each bullet that hits you so you can keep count.

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

i actually play this game and every other COD on LAN at tournaments a lot and many of my team mates and opponents agree with me that this game feels as if u die much faster than usual

Level 1

in reply to puzzles_za

LAN and online worldwide are two entirely different things where lag can differ tremendously.

Level 24

in reply to Gerbera

on LAN the only lag is the ping from the 360 to your screen. on LAN u can play the game without lag interferences and truly tell the quality if a game. Ghosts is a brilliant game in terms of movement and the feel of it. its just the huge maps and the health that arent as good. Pls dont reply saying that big maps are good because from most previous CODs the smallest maps have always been voted as the 'fan favourites'

Level 1

in reply to puzzles_za

Just because small maps are fan favorites, that doesn't mean many of those fans also don't like larger maps. Map variety is one of the things that helps keep gameplay from becoming extremely repetitive and monotonous, which is how I felt with BO2 and its plethora of tiny maps and why I like Ghosts and MW2 much better in terms of map types.

Level 24

in reply to puzzles_za

puzzles_za wrote:

from most us CODs the smallest maps have always been voted as the 'fan favourites'

Yeah, Cliffside was definitely a popular map, and

Wait...

Moving on, Afghan was probably one of the most loved maps in the series, and

Crap.

Um...

WMD and Launch were also

Oh no, not again!

Arkaden?

Oh dear! All these beloved maps are big! How could they possibly be fan-favorites!

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

arkaden is a medium to small-sized map. Dome, nuketown, hijacked, raid, hardhat...

Level 1

in reply to JoeyEll

No cause one you can spawn right behind the person who got the kem strike cause of these garbage spawns and two if you have a care package on the field you will always spawn across the map making it impossible to even get your care package back.

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to JoeyEll

Both of these games suck.  IW is just a shell of what it was before the talent left to form Respawn. 

Level 7

Studios