Mw3 vs Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: Mw3 vs Ghosts

in reply to JoeyEll

The way some people cry about Ghost is seriously ridiculous, that mw gameplay formula hasnt changed since mw2, Ghost is slightly slower but thats really it, secondly you DO NOT have less health, its the gun types damage, perks, and crap people ad to their weapons, for example fmj/armor piecing does more DAMAGE meaning it will KILL YOU FASTER and dont gimme that whole "oh that just pierces the enviroment crap" no it doesnt, because its shown clearly that the guns OVERALL DAMAGE increases when you add those ammo types, just like rapid fire, if someone kills you with an SMG FYI you werent killed in one shot, the lag difference made it look that way, so if you took cover for a sec when they started shooting instead of trying to go trigger happy at a person firing directly at you -_- you wouldnt have died in "one shot". Sorry to get on here and rage but im so sick of seeing IW and Treyarch constantly adjust the game to please fans that cry over adjustments that THEY ASKED FOR, just to hear them cry even more the following year of CoD. Just chillax and enjoy the damn game, if anything yall should be on here telling infinity ward to bring back more classic maps from mw2 and CoD4 instead of re releasing nonsense from that garbage mw3 that most people hate (dont believe me check the youtube ratings and blogs). Just saying enjoy the game guys, once again sorry for raging but really just saying lol...

Level 1

in reply to JoeyEll

MW3 took a few days to adjust but most new CoD titles are the same , still wicked game plus it had theatre so I could capture my good games!

Level 23

in reply to JoeyEll

I thought MW3 was a much better game than Ghosts. Where does everybody get this idea that they die so quick in Ghosts?? It has the same damage and health as every other COD!!

Level 18

in reply to brsox

You die quick because the hit detection is better, also due to some connection issues you die before you even realize you being hit, also they need to give us more health so the gunfights can return

Level 1

Studios