New Call-out Feature

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: New Call-out Feature

in reply to WKMMS

I wonder if dead silence will counter it. or takedown where the enemy will not call out your position if you use either perk or it is going to be a bit op in its own right. or at least I hope it is disabled in hardcore game modes.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

If it works off visual cues then I don't think DS will be a counter, takedown maybe, but I don't think it will be overpowered if its something that everyone gets the benefit of.  It could really change the dynamic of team games for the better.  I wonder if the call outs are only heard by people in a certain proximity to that player.  That would seem to make sense to me.  

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

now that would be a good limitation to it. only can hear if near the person that triggered it within so many yards of them. If everyone hears it no matter where they are on map it would be a bit much.

Level 70

in reply to WKMMS

Built in target finder lol.

But seriously,

I think the feature will be a fine addition to both HC and Core gameplay.

Level 6

in reply to WKMMS

I'm not so sure if I'm going to like it or not. It seems like a new feature made to help out the noobs. I'm a bit worried that it will give away your position even before your enemy realizes you're in there.

Level 14

in reply to Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

I hope that's not the case and that it's really a tool to make team games better for solo players.  We should all get the benefit of it so it's not going to be one just for the noobs I think

Level 29

in reply to WKMMS

If it's been implemented well and isn't just going to tell us where an enemy is across the map that's camping inside an outhouse, then I will like the feature quite a lot. I'm curious how the stealth perks are going to effect this feature personally. If it's implemented well then it will be great in those lobbies that have a severe lack of mics.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to MrAdaptability

same curiosity if the stealth perks will cancel it out or will it be disabled for hc.. sort of defeats the purpose of hc if it works in hc all the time.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Agreed, while I don't play HC much, it seems like it could completely change how the modes are played. I would love playing hardcore if the guns weren't so much more deadly. I love everything about HC aside from the fact that pretty much all guns are OHK.

Level 8

in reply to MrAdaptability

yep that is the one drawback of hc. takes little skill to play in it, just a fair aim and then spray away for easy kill.

Level 70

Studios