No League In Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

No League In Ghosts

Well since its getting close to November (not sure if its even possible to add it now) it appears there will be no League play in Ghosts which I find disappointing to those who like to play competitively and play like the pros. Also if there is no hardpoint which also sucks

Level 2
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: No League In Ghosts

in reply to Storm-xInFiNiTY

Storm-xInFiNiTYx wrote:

Well since its getting close to November (not sure if its even possible to add it now) it appears there will be no League play in Ghosts which I find disappointing to those who like to play competitively and play like the pros. Also if there is no hardpoint which also sucks

leagueplay has been replaced with clan versus clan playlists which imo is a step in the right direction as its something the community has asked for repeatedly over the years..

as for hardpoint the final game modes for ghosts havent been announced only ones that have been shown are ones in EARLY builds of the game shown at gaming expos

Level 75

Re: No League In Ghosts

in reply to Maccabi

I don't hate clan vs clan its just fun to hang out and play solo/ with some friends and play competitively and rank your way up the ladders...

Level 2

Studios