Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Official: Search and Destroy on Nov. 15!

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I've noticed that the motion blur effect isn't really visible except for on the singleplayer space mission.

Isn't it supposed to work for every level?

Level 1

in reply to c0mbobraker

Just bring back DEMOLITION and we will stop complaining. All we want is Demolition. I want a fast paced action game. Demolition is the only game where people don't actually camp. Demolition is the only game where players run up to you and you have a straight up fight to plant or defuse the bomb. Search and destroy players are campers. All they do is camp and wait for a player. Don't even get me started with Hardcore SnD.

Tell me the last time anyone has played a single SnD game without a single camper. I have played loads of Demolition game without campers. Imagine how crazy it is to play demolition on Nuketown. It was madness. That is what demolition is about. MADNESS.

Level 5

in reply to realjoker

yes!! that's what I think most people in other forums

Level 2

in reply to realjoker

that and cranked

Level 2

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Thanks for listening IW. Loving the bigger maps also! I've been wanting bigger maps for years but if you could please add CTF that would be great

Level 4

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Ive seen a lot of people wanting to bring back SnD to replace the new SnR. I have seen far more requests for any kind of game mode to be added to the Hardcore playlist, along with requests for HQ, Demo, and CTF. Id rather see IW fill some of the voids instead of stacking SnD and SnR.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to HoodWedo

I would rather have both game modes that way true team players can play Search and Rescue while all the trick shotter wannabes and stationary players can go to Search and Destroy.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

while your at making changes, can you lose the spawn waiting time in HC TDM. I much rather play TDM, but hate waiting so i refuse to play it. with the limited HC selections, i am stuck with HC KC

Level 2

in reply to GOBEARS3477

I have to agree respawn times make it too easy to exploit spawns.

Level 23

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Nice.

Now the only thing to add is GW. :]

Level 1

Studios