Overkill variant - Second Secondary

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Overkill variant - Second Secondary

I have been dying to create a class with 2 pistols as my weapons(pistol for primary and pistol for secondary). I love running around with a handgun but get stuck when I have to switch weapons quickly after unloading a mag. I would like to trade my primary for a second secondary weapon, akimbo/dual wield doesn't solve my issue. I often replace my primary with a dropped handgun to fix this, but when I die, I can only hope to find another dropped handgun. It's a bummer.

Would you be interested in seeing Overkill open up to allow a second secondary?

Level 4
2 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Overkill variant - Second Secondary

in reply to rockypeters

part of me says no. but part says hell yes for the rage it would cause if the pistols in this game are any where near how bo2 pistols are.

a semi pistol for longer range battles and a machine pistol for close range battles.. can hear all the players crying about such a class now.

Level 70

Re: Overkill variant - Second Secondary

in reply to trialstardragon

This idea has already been suggested many times in the past. Heck, I'm one of them!

Anyways, I think they should change the "Overkill" variant to allow players to equip any 2 weapons, allowing players to select anything they want, and not just 2 primaries.

Level 3

Studios