People are alredy leaving the game, getting bored very soon

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: People are alredy leaving the game, getting bored very soon

in reply to Izjar11

Every CoD becomes great after a year of being out. Apparently. I've enjoyed them all thus far.

Level 31

in reply to LucaPac

LucaPac wrote:

I feel this game is very poor compared with black ops 2

Black Ops II was barely playable most of the time. Between lag and spawntraps you spend entire matches just trying defend yourself.

At least in Ghosts you can actually shoot back and get kills.

Level 75

in reply to LucaPac

The 12 players max and extreme bullet damage did it for me.

Level 1

in reply to LucaPac

Seriously, this is absolutely the worst among the series (PS3). The best one will be COD4(MW) personally thinking. Ghost is really disappointed, many friends of me are already back to BO2 rather than Ghost. There are many players complained about these:

1) The map are disaster. Huge, but only 12 players. Complicated with no characteristics. Many maps are really similar, crashed land with crashed houses..you don't really see a point for any tactical advance or any special place to move on.

2) The sniper rifles is too strong maybe? It's an instant kill a long way hit on my lower body. It won't happened in the previous series. Sniper rifle is like a shotgun, quick and instant kill, is this a little bit over the balance? And it's obviously, many players are using sniper rifles right now, which probably because of the huge map size and instant kill. But this just really makes the game less interesting.

3) Terrible respawn place. Many uses talk about this. Spawn in front of the enemies, or just behind the enemies. Can't it just use back the old way?

4) Just personal opinions. Game modes. I hope there will be classic modes with improvement, like Capture the flag. Demolition. Sobotage, Infected (hope will have improvement).

5) Server is lag for some players. But I know this is not the fault of the game. Just hope there will be improvement, cause it seems the lag are more serious compare with the previous series.

All these bad things just making the game no fun. More players complain ppls are camping, it's a fact, you can't say those guys are wrong, but it really ruin the game experience. There must be Camping in FPS game I think, but shouldn't be such frustrated like in Ghost. Really hope IW can hear the users' complain, can make improvement on it. Thanks. If this continues, I think COD will ultimately lose its loyal fans.

Level 1

in reply to chiu0q2004

I agree, modern Warfare is still my fav one

Level 6

in reply to LucaPac

I can agree, that most maps feel SO DAMN big, like Stonehaven. I also hoped that with SP's it would have been like BO1's currency system. But, I'm really liking Ghosts, not the best, but still enjoyable.

Level 1

in reply to LucaPac

I agree with the no suprises thing. You can buy everything but perks with squad points, and you get so many of them that you can have all the good stuff before you're even level 20. A level 20 player can have all the good things that a lvl 60 player has.

Also I agree that you get nothing for prestiging, but this has always been the case in cod. We have never really got anything good, like something that says "look at me, I'm such a badass and a pro" except a stupid emblem which only really says "I now officially have no life".

Level 2

in reply to Backstabber14

Actually, you can buy perks with Squad Points

Level 31

in reply to LucaPac

I'm not 100% on this new perk system.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I feel like I'm running less perks compared to BO2.

Level 35

Studios