People are alredy leaving the game, getting bored very soon

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: People are alredy leaving the game, getting bored very soon

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

If by running less perks you mean equiping 4-5 perks and but getting less "perks" then yes, I agree. At the same time I think there's too much in this game you have to protect yourself from. Like Black Ops II, the SAT COM gets called in every 30 seconds it seems so you're basically being forced to run Off the Grid. Ammo supply in this game is pathetic so you need Scavenger. That right there is 5 points just to be able to participate in the match.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I agree. I feel I have to have Scavenger for every load out. I sometimes think about grabbing an enemy weapon when I get a kill and I'm low on ammo. But, when you stop to switch it takes too much time. While you're grabbing the weapon and start moving, some enemy is already coming around the corner and taking you out.

I think the maps are fine. I don't think they're big at all. But, they seem bigger because for current gen you only get 6v6 matches. Hopefully when more dedicated servers come online you can choose 9v9 or even 12v12. That would make the maps nearly perfect regardless of their size. I don't want the clusterfk madness of BO2 because you had NO time to think. But, I think with 9v9 and 12v12 we will be able to enjoy these larger maps. And larger maps allow for a larger variety of design as well. BO2's tiny maps limited their designs to the annoyingly dated 'left-middle-right' route layouts. Talk about boring.

Dedicated servers are a must if we can expect COD to grow into a more powerful and engaging experience. The dedicated servers will give us the "power" to play 9v9, 12v12, and larger matches. Next gen consoles running COD on dedicated servers should surely open up matches to larger numbers of players.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to RunAndGun1

Larger lobbies would be perfect. It would also help balance camping and rushing out. More target means more action and right now rushers have no one to go after and campers get bored so they start shooting birds out of the sky. The maps won't work with the current lobby size.

Level 75

Studios