Please Bring Back Search & Destroy In Pubs

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Please Bring Back Search & Destroy In Pubs

in reply to xHazeSmoke

Or they can make it where Search and Rescue is in Core and Search and Destroy is in Hardcore or they can make a Tactical Playlist and make it where all the game modes in this list either have one life or lives in general that way Search and Destroy has a place just like Search and Rescue and they can probably make a CTF match type where you have one life and it's 4 rounds and you only have to capture one flag. Either way there are better alternatives then complaining I for one think that if a game mode has 2,000 people in it on a daily basis they shouldn't get rid of it.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

With all due respect, I don't agree with that. I think they should have just left search & destroy alone. It is worthy of it's own playlist and should be kept that way. Don't mean no disrespect towards your opinion but they are making a mistake, bad call for them removing search or even limiting it.

Level 3

in reply to xHazeSmoke

That's what I said in my post lol I was giving suggestions that's all a Tactical Playlist with limited or one life for multiple game modes would add more tactics to any game mode.

Level 23

in reply to xHazeSmoke

Bring back S&D. Bring back S&D. Bring back S&D. Bring back S&D.

Really, IW, what are you thinking?

Level 3

in reply to Unterhopft

Seriously! Search & destroy is by far the most tactical and competitive game mode. It's not for everyone but it sure does have a lot of fans. Please bring it back IW...

Level 3

in reply to xHazeSmoke

Do not force feed us the S&R game mode. The hubris of these people is unbelievable.

Level 3

in reply to Unterhopft

So true they think every decision they make is amazing. S&D is going to be the only thing that can save this game from its map design and of course there huge size of them.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to xHazeSmoke

tactical? Waiting around to kill the one last person and never approaching the bomb site! Yea nothing tactical about that.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

You obviously know nothing about search & destroy or how it's played. This is for those of us who do enjoy s&d and want it back.

Level 3

in reply to xHazeSmoke

I learned from last years BO2 disaster with HC having barely any game modes. I kept searching for what HC had in this game and seen we only got 3 game modes. TDM, KC, and S&R. No dom. I canceled my preorder that day. I won't buy it til there is more games added to HC. Thats my advice to you for the future. Keep up to date on what the playlist on for Core or Hardcore.

Level 4

Studios