Please Bring Back Search & Destroy In Pubs

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Please Bring Back Search & Destroy In Pubs

in reply to xHazeSmoke

Bring back Hardcore Search & Destory!! If I wanted to play a respawn game, I would play TDM. The no re-spawn is the biggest part of why everyone likes SnD.

Level 2

in reply to xHazeSmoke

As much as I would like to think IW care about anything apart from HC gamemodes. Alot of this game is literally cut and paste even down to the weapon animations. Example: Remington R5 reload= MW3 CM901 same reload animation.

It just sucks to see how we had so many modes to choose from in MW3 that it actually gave me "hope" that they would incorporate much of the same. But apparently HC player money isn't as good as Core kids lol.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to xHazeSmoke
Level 1

in reply to xHazeSmoke

Never read the full post but the titles say enough for me. Why the hell would they remove S&D, such a bad start to what seems like a carbon copy of mw3 with a collision system that's buggy as hell. Bring it back or just give me a refund.

To the non constructive commenters, don't comment go play your TDM or FFA and let the REAL old school COD players talk now.

Level 1

in reply to xHazeSmoke

Seriously all these new game modes suck.

Level 1

in reply to xHazeSmoke

Hopefully they will fix this.. I have to grind these gamemodes... The maps are so bad that we should get a free map pack with good maps. It's sad to see what infinity ward has come to. Treyarch holds the torch now.

Level 1

in reply to Baxley

"It's sad to see what infinity ward has come to. Treyarch holds the torch now."

That's because this is NOT the same Infinity Ward. Making sure the game was FUN was the Priority, So what if weapons were OP, The entertainment factor was what mattered back then. NOT money and marketing hype like today.

Level 4

in reply to xHazeSmoke

How do the maps suck? I think they are great.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

Ya i personaly love the map design. they give snipers the chance to snipe for once. also theyre not symmetrical finally. thats my favorite part. bo2 was really fun but their map design was just atrocious. people on the csgo workshop made maps better than treyarch.

Level 1

in reply to xHazeSmoke

I agree we need search and destroy back.  Without having that game type, this game is just not the same. Search was the only thing i played on cod.  SO PLEASE BRING BACK SEARCH.

Level 1

Studios