Please, Quit voting for Fog!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Please, Quit voting for Fog!

Played the new DLC exclusively last night in HC mode. I got to play Containment twice, Ignition twice, Fog 11 times, and Bayview  zero. Every time Fog came up it got voted.

Had to keep dropping out of Lobbies to pickup friends as they completed downloading the DLC. Perhaps tonight will be different as everyone should have the maps and we won't be changing lobbies as often.

Edit:

Got to be Michael Myers twice. Once from completing the Orders and one by stealing it from the enemy. Seems to be pretty much the same as a Maniac but a bit easier to kill.

Level 5
13 REPLIES

Re: Please, Quit voting for Fog!

in reply to Rambler330

Everyone wants a chance to be MM. Just like how everyone wanted to play Strokezone to get the kem and destroy the map at first as well. Once its been out for a while...maybe... nah.. the draw of MM will still make it a high voted map..for some and one I probably will avoid as if it was the plague just for that reason.

Level 70

in reply to Rambler330

When I had my customary private match runaround, I spent most of my time on Fog cooing over all the horror film references. I might have squee'd slightly over some of the Evil Dead stuff

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Had to look that one up.

I thought maybe it involved lotion.

Squee

A noise primarily made by an over-excited fangirl.

Level 5

in reply to Rambler330

Rambler330 wrote:

I thought maybe it involved lotion.

LOL

Activision Ambassador

BAHAHAHAHA I suppose that would still be relevant in respects to my reaction to certain parts of the map. Like the busted bridge nearish the campsite

Level 31

Please explain the reference. Never got into the horror genre. Perhaps you should start a thread for people to list all the movie references on the map.

Level 5

in reply to Rambler330

I think it'd be better if, the next time you see a DVD of The Evil Dead (the old classic version that is), you grab it. It can be found for peanuts, and its a great film.

The second film brings out a wonderful thread of dark humour too, have yet to see the third installment though, grrrrr.

Level 31

Army of Darkness isn't quite as good as the other two, but it still has some funny moments.  It had a lot bigger budget, but sadly, not many people saw it in the theaters and the franchise died until recently.

Level 12

in reply to COTIARA

recently? Another is coming?

(or are you talking about the reboot... which I saw... and did not like)

but I did not like Army of Darkness either.

Activision Ambassador

Studios