Please add probation period for backing out

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Please add probation period for backing out

Quitting games is getting ridiculous!  Especially during CW.  They will back out so they can get the win somewhere else.  This would solve a lot of problems with the matchmaking.  All u randoms wouldn't be put into matches that have already started.

Level 8
27 REPLIES

Re: Please add probation period of backing out

in reply to Kurt24

How about no. It was tried on blops 2 and didn't work seeing as getting a DC from the host would put you on probation and with how bad matchmaking is it's pointless to add this yes people abuse it but people abuse everything thats the gaming community in order to punish them others get unjustly punished also which isn't fair to them in the slightest. If there was a way to differentiate between a DC to to poor connection and backing out I would agree but seeing as there is none it's pointless and unfair to implement

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Disconnects are not very frequent in Ghosts.  Its not like u couldnt back out, u just can't do it a lot.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

That is your gaming experience not others. The fact is it still happens and would still wrongfully punish said player so a probation for quitting is not wanted to needed

Level 22

in reply to Kurt24

No!  I should not be punished for quitting.  I quit because I only play in games I can win.  I don't got time to sit around and lose.

Level 14

in reply to HEREIAMNOW

Yes u should be punished for quitting.  It ruins matchmaking and it would decrease the amount in which u get thrown into games already in progress.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

Kid, shut up.

This thread is so bad it gave me cancer.

Level 7

in reply to dayoldtamales

I am not a kid and ur an idiot if u don't think it solves anything.  Keep backing out of games scrub!!

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

Probation is annoying. Why should I be penalized for leaving a game where I am being wrecked by people with 2.5 K/D's? And why should I be punished for leaving a losing game 2 seconds before it ends?

One thing that annoys me a ton in this game is leaving at the end of the match. In BO2, there was a dead period of 3-4 seconds before it showed the scoreboard and you could leave during that time. Now, as soon as the match ends, you can't leave. I don't care about seeing a scoreboard or slow-mo killcam if I just lost.

Level 1

in reply to discoking999

yes you should people like you are the reason there was probation back in blops 2 and why people want probation back in this game. Man up and stop being a wus finish the game getting thrashed or not

Level 22

Studios