Please?

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Please?

It's cool that we can finally use whatever outfit we want no matter the team, but can you change it so we can choose the color too?

On most outfits I only like the black variant, and most of the time your outfit doesn't even change to the correct color of a map anyway. For example on Stonehaven (lush and green) you're given a BLACK ghillie.

Can you lift the forced color please? Not like people can blend in anyway.

Level 7
48 REPLIES

Re: Please?

in reply to dayoldtamales

only in ffa

Level 10

in reply to PSNGamerRednigh

and it is already hard to see people

Level 10

It's hard to see people? Get those eyes checked.

Being able to pick your color wouldn't affect visibility. I just wanna be able to truly customize my character like they said I'd be able to.

Level 7

my eyes are good and if you are wearing any color you want will affect how people can see you and if you wear a color that matches your background it'll be even harder to see

Level 10

I wanna wear black. And people are ridiculously easy to see in this game. Only a couple maps have foliage.

Level 7

lol people are not easy to see in this game is you own it on a prev gen console. it has terrible graphics.

Level 7

in reply to Sannji

Dude.

You're kidding right? I have a 20-inch TV and I play on the 360. I can pick people out across the map. It's not difficult.

I can't believe people are actually saying no to customizing color of uniforms. Like really?

Level 7

Yeah dude I'm totally kidding, I just love to go around and post useless shit, I mean I can see even the pimples on people's characters and shit like that, omg it's so easy to see people.

You're a dumb fuck. Most of the maps are just gray neutral colors, people blend in easy as hell, especially from across the map. Add in shitty graphics from the 360 (have you even tried the xb1 or ps4? its a fckin huge difference) and the fact that many people corner camp with incog, it's actually challenging.

The reason people say no to uniform coloring is because wtf is the reason for it? do I want my team mates to run around in bright pink so they can get killed more than they already do? Who gives a fck about what color your character is? When I shoot you, I see you for a split second and don't even think of you again until I shoot your face again. No one is gonna notice your special customized ugly colors, except you, and if its only you, then why don't you just pretend you're a different color. Use your imagination.

Level 7

off the grid perk (or whatever its called) takes you off night scopes & removes Gamer ID Tag

Level 13

Studios