Pre-order Bonus Free Fall Map on PS4

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Pre-order Bonus Free Fall Map on PS4

I just watched the free fall video on cod ghosts and at the end it says if you pre-order cod ghosts you get the free fall map for free.

But in other stores like GAME. there is a cod ghosts with free fall only available to pre-order and there is also a cod ghosts without free fall available to pre-order.

I pre-order the standard edition cod ghosts for the ps4 without the free fall logo. will I also get free fall or does everybody that pre-order any version of cod ghosts gets free fall which is exactly what the free fall video says.

Level 5
1 REPLY

Re: Pre-order Bonus Free Fall Map on PS4

in reply to realjoker

realjoker wrote:

I just watched the free fall video on cod ghosts and at the end it says if you pre-order cod ghosts you get the free fall map for free.

But in other stores like GAME. there is a cod ghosts with free fall only available to pre-order and there is also a cod ghosts without free fall available to pre-order.

I pre-order the standard edition cod ghosts for the ps4 without the free fall logo. will I also get free fall or does everybody that pre-order any version of cod ghosts gets free fall which is exactly what the free fall video says.

Thinking you might find a better answer from speaking with the retailer.

Just sayin'.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios