Quickscoping - a simple solution

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Quickscoping - a simple solution

I apologise if this has already been suggested, but I don't really come on to forums and tbh can't be bothered to wade through the arguments & counter arguments to quickscoping.

The solution is simple.  Really simple.

Why don't the developers create game modes that prohibit the use of sniper rifles?

Think about it.  If you're like me and find that quickscoping ruins the experience of playing a really good game, I'd go into a lobby where quickscoping didn't happen.  I then wouldn't get quickscoped.

If you're a quickscoper, you can go into a game mode and quickscope your little fingers off, and it wouldn't effect me at all.

Problem solved.

Any objective game mode, without quickscoping would be heaven for those that hate it.

Everyone is a winner.  It's simple.

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: Quickscoping - a simple solution

in reply to Baconvicious

Thats rediculous. There shouldnt be game modes that prohibit the use of snipers. What they should do is bring back CoD 4 sniping so that quickscoping takes skill and it is still possible to casually snipe.

Level 4

in reply to Baconvicious

Quit trolling, the simple solution was take it out of the game, which they did.

Level 2

in reply to Medikated1

Medikated wrote:

Quit trolling, the simple solution was take it out of the game, which they did.

You're going to be in for a surprise!

Level 28

in reply to Baconvicious

I got a better solution for you- get better!

You can't beat quickscopers then it's your problem.

Level 35

in reply to Baconvicious

I have a simple solution for complainers like you it's very simple and I apologize if this has already been used and that is the developers stop listening to people who complain 100% of the time about stupid idiotic things that can be adapted to.

Level 23

in reply to Baconvicious

you could just play hardcore... almost no quickscopers there

Level 29

in reply to Baconvicious

Solution:

- don't complain just because you got shot by a sniper

- side step: Don't stand still, Don't run in a straight line

There will always be instances where you are going to get one-shot by someone who is good at aiming couple with decent reflexes.  It is only an issue when it is too easy to do (it becomes annoying, and the game becomes one dimensional: More people are reduced to using a smaller set of weapons).  However, just because you get shot here and there, does not constitute a "problem"

MW2 - Quickscoping way too easy and rampant

BO1 - Quickscoping was non-existent, they they made it so snipers could be used again. QS was not an issue

MW3 - Quickscoping way too easy and rampant

BO2 - Quickscoping easier than BO1, not as bad as MW2. I (personally) never complained about it because I adapted after all these years of playing COD.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Baconvicious

Yes most poeple who dont use snipers hate them but that doesnt mean to prohibit them when there's clans like faze on 2 million and thousands of others so that just wouldnt be fair to them!

Level 1

in reply to Baconvicious

Guys, in Ghosts quick scoping is harder than normal and actually requires some skill. BUT with the snipers being much more powerful then before the people that can quick scope will be very strong.

Level 3

Studios