Remove The Map Free Fall

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Remove The Map Free Fall

I can not stand the map "Free Fall" on this game, I think it should be removed from the game. Some reasons why I think that the map, "Free Fall" should be deleted is because, after every few minutes the map starts to shake as a building is falling. That is very distracting and gets me killed, and a lot of other players killed in a lot of gun fights. Two, the map has too many spots where "campers" can sit for the entire game and not get killed. There is a tunnel on the side of the right side of the map (if you are looking of the radar) that 3 people can just control the entire game. They can sit in there and never leave the tunnel and never get killed. This is causing for higher strike packages, such as Helo Pilot, Juggernaut, Odin, etc. Also the map is extremely small compared to all the other maps within the game. This is causing spawns to be flipped, causing spawn trapping. There is one last reason for all of this and that is, all the cover spots you get. This is on here because If I were to run out of my spawn and run into another player, they could easily run to the right or left to get out of the way of my bullets and kill me without a chance. This is why I believe that the map,"Free Fall" should be removed from within the game. Thank you for your time.

Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: Remove The Map Free Fall

in reply to AdvanceUnion

Well, everybody has their own opinion. Not that I don't mean anything by this nor am I contradicting you or agreeing with you, but if I can recall a quote I have read here somewhere before, what you hate as features can be loved by others. I personally find Free Fall to be a bit cool map and the fact that it's also small. The map that should be removed, IMO, is Stonehaven. It's a snipers and campers paradise.

Level 34

in reply to AdvanceUnion

you just dont like it cause your mad that you never got it in the predoreder

Level 5

in reply to swaggboi1

I didnt preorder, I picked up my game at walmart and it just came with it

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

Not sure if USA same as UK but the preorder disc DID NOT SELL in the UK - ergo a massive surplus so they simply sold em 1st come 1st disappointed .

Level 13

in reply to AdvanceUnion

This thread has my blessing.

Level 21

in reply to AdvanceUnion

You can rant on about Free-fall, it wont change anything.

Level 43

in reply to AdvanceUnion

Not going to happen, but I'd back this completely.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to AdvanceUnion

I would also who in their right mind enjoys free fall

Level 4

in reply to AdvanceUnion

Grab a thermal sniper and then either shoot from the tunnel if your team are camping it or shoot at the tunnel if the other team is camping it. People are only getting high skill streaks because everyone is bungling towards the folks in the tunnel like bafoons. Some of the highest kill streaks i have gone on were not shooting out the tunnel but at the folks in it. The shaking is annoying but as it affects everyone, you cant blame dying on anything as they had exactly the same amount of shake. Usually when it starts shaking i go prone until it stops.

Level 6

Studios