Siege and Stormfront. Even too big for GW!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Siege and Stormfront. Even too big for GW!!!

And we don't even have the option to play GW.  These maps should be taken out of game completely.  Feels like your playing Battlefield when you have to run for a full minute just to get back to the action. 

Level 8
5 REPLIES

Re: Siege and Stormfront. Even too big for GW!!!

in reply to Kurt24

They should make them smaller. They did it in BO1 if you played wager matches. Just wall of some parts of the map so players aren't running around for 4 minutes and not seeing anybody to shoot.

Level 30

in reply to Kurt24

lightweight + marathon ez

Level 1

in reply to Kurt24

If you aren't finding people , you are doing something wrong. I think the issue is with individuals, not the game.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Exactly. If there is anything that people should know if they have experience with CoD games is that......

PEOPLE ALWAYS HANG OUT AT POPULAR CAMP SPOTS ON MAPS!

It amazes me how people are so unobservant about this seemingly simple observation.

Level 48

in reply to gotsomestars

I never said I wasn't finding people.  I am just saying when my whole team is pushing them back to their spawn and I respawn at other end of map that it takes sooooo long to get back to the action.  I was just pointing out that it was a little too much like Battlefield.  Way too much wasted space on the map.  Its not like u have a clear line of sight from 1 end to the other. 

I think they were just trying to see how many useless buildings they could put in a map.

Level 8

Studios