Smoke em if you got em

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Smoke em if you got em

I Don't get it. I kill people inside my own smoke all the time but it still says 0/20. Anybody know how to do it fast and easy?...

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: Smoke em if you got em

in reply to Mammas_flicka_

I am having the same problem, I have killed literally hundreds that were inside my smoke and while I am in my own smoke. My setup for this challenge has been 2 x smokes with a tracker sight on domination games.

Level 16
Highlighted

I had the same operation a little while ago, but never got progress.  Any idea whether it has to be a certain situation?  You in the smoke and the enemy outside of it, or you outside and the enemy inside? (seems strange to do it that way, though)  I would figure having both players inside would be a sure credit though...

OP, maybe change your thread title to reference the specific info you're looking for (how to progress the operation), some may misinterpret what the thread is discussing.

Level 3

in reply to Balmung03

are we talking about playing stoned?

Level 1

in reply to obadagibidan

Ohhh that's the problem! I just blew the smoke on the television and thought it would recognize it! Lol.

Level 3

in reply to Balmung03

I've done all scenarios, no luck.

Me inside, killing someone outside.
Me outside, killing someone inside.

Both inside, killing him.

I just decided to drop the challenge. It's f***ed up.

Level 3

There may be a glitch that needs to be fixed. If you're trying to kill opponents inside your smoke on TDM, forget it.

In Dom, drop a C4 on the flag. I mean right there on it touching the very center of the flag. Then drop your smoke right there with it. May take a little practice to get the smoke nade to bounce just a tad. Then ... OMG ... camp and wait for someone to try capping the flag. Double X and there you go.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Double square* Yeah thanks I will try this. Maybe I can get it to work.

Level 3

Studios