Squad Mate's reflexes

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Squad Mate's reflexes

This is an honest open ended question. Not a complaint or demand for a nerf.

Twice I have died at the hands of an enemy squad mate. I'm not sure exactly what happened because it was so fast and only once was did I watch the killcam (other time was HCKC). What happened was lightening quick.

I shot the squad mate in the back a few times and he turned around with his Riot Shield. In the blink of an eye he switched to his secondary, shot me twice perfectly in the chest, and had his Riot Shield back out.

Is it normal to have that quick of reflexes on a Squad Mate? If so I might start using him.

Level 75
20 REPLIES

Re: Squad Mate's reflexes

in reply to Ghamorra

Yep he's a fast little bugger.  My guess is that he's got that fast weapon change perk built in.  In HC he's really effective.  Not so much in Core.  The other benefit to him is that he will run out to collect tags in KC (which can be problem in HC.  Watch out for friendly fire as he darts past you) and he will help to cap flags in DOM.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I know your Squad guy has gotten several Final Killcams. The perk is actually called reflexes but honestly I don't think he should have the advantage of perks. He's about as competent as the average CoD player already which makes him good enough as is.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Oddly enough he does get a number of final kill cams.  I have to giggle every time I see it.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Does his kills add to your total too?

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

I can't say that I've actually checked but I believe that they do just like the guard dog does.

Level 69

in reply to Ghamorra

he does add kills to your total, i use him all the time and sometimes manage to get 2 of them out at once lmao.

try using him with an ammo crate and keep the crate till you already have your squadmate for extra lols when he upgrades his handgun to something more substantial.

also in blitz although he can't score he will head for the centre of the goal thus giving you the drop on any defenders and allow you to sneak in behind.

Level 34

in reply to toby_jugs

he can even get the special gun from the crate from time to time like anyone else.

Level 70

in reply to Ghamorra

Lol, same thing happened to me! My jaw hit the floor! I was just shocked... I now avoid them with extreme caution. They take a beating too.

Level 33

in reply to gramthenOOb

gramthenOOb wrote:

They take a beating too.

It seems like they have what appears to be the equivalent of 3 ballistics vests on. I've put a few sniper rounds (using Chrome Barrel and FMJ) into them.

Level 75

Studios