Squads - Everything known so far

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: Squads - Everything known so far

in reply to IronSight8

No it will be based upon teh load out of each squad member. It will have nothing to do with yout direct skills in the game itself when they are challenged and your not playing wiht them.

Level 70

in reply to Maccabi

You can have up to 10 squad members. So can you make more squads of 6 for different modes and maps or do you select up to 6 that play when you're offline?

Because on a certain map you would like maybe 1 sniper 1 lmg 2 ar's and 2 smg's,but on other map instead of an lmg you want a shotty.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to Maccabi

Honestly, this system looks just garbage.. If I will want to dress 10 barbies, I will play diablo 3.. If I want to play skillful match, I will play against human players. In the end, bots will be dumb as ever. I really hope this system will not be as annoying as it looks like ATM.

I also hope that this squad system will not bring any levelling / equipping / prestiging restrictions when compared to previous CoD.

Level 3

in reply to Maccabi

I think it's a game changer. Simply brilliant.

I'm really excited about managing my squad and tuning their classes for each map. I also think it'll be fun to play your friends' squads and trash talk them after you win

Really great innovation by IW and thinking outside the box.

Level 8

in reply to Submit2MyWill

Submit2MyWill wrote:

I think it's a game changer. Simply brilliant.

I'm really excited about managing my squad and tuning their classes for each map. I also think it'll be fun to play your friends' squads and trash talk them after you win

Really great innovation by IW and thinking outside the box.

/agreed I can easily see this being the sleeper hit of ghosts its got so much potential and postives for everyone who plays.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

I'm most excited about this gamemode.

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Iw just released the trailer for squads mode you can watch it here

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to Maccabi

Just saw the Trailer and here are the official descriptions of all the playlists within squads mode.

Squad Assault: Lead your Squad against another player's squad at their Home Base! Your friends can fight in your squad or you can choose to battle their squad. Players: 1-6

Squad vs Squad: Put your squad to the test by going head-to-head with another player and their squad. Players: 1 vs 1

Safeguard: Face increasingly difficult odds as hordes of enemies assault your team. Survive 20 rounds to win. Players: 1-4

Safeguard Extended: Face increasingly difficult odds as hordes of enemies assault your team. Survive 40 rounds to win. Players: 1-4

Safeguard Infinate: Face increasingly difficult odds as hordes of enemies assault your team. No Round Limit. See how long you can last. Players: 1-4

Wargame: Pit your squad against a team of bots. You can recruit friends to fight in your squad. Players: 1-6

Level 5

in reply to Maccabi

Squads is going to be a HUGE SELLING POINT if

it can really be played solo (and can be played solo OFFLINE too for Wargame and Safeguard),

and wargame supporting all multiplayer modes and maps),  

and Create a Soldier is accessible offline too!!!!   

I would buy 2 copies of Call of Duty Ghosts if that is the case!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking awesome,  it looks like Squads has its own menu independant from Multiplayer, and Create a Soldier option exists

within Squads menus too,  so there is a great chance Squads will be playable solo offline also!!   I also plan to play online

but a MASSIVE purchase incentive is being able to play Squads offline solo as well with the created soldiers along with fighting a.i. bots.    If so, this is going to be one of the most addicting modes and features in the whole industry!!!!! 

Level 3

in reply to Maccabi

I haven't played squads yet, but am interested in hearing opinions of those that have...One thought I have jokingly have, is that if I'm defending, why wouldn't I set up my entire squad with LMG's, IED's and trophies? 

Level 9

Studios