The Squad Mate doesn't need nerfed he needs fixed

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: The Squad Mate doesn't need nerfed he needs fixed

in reply to YummyYummYum

I see your point, it was great to help cap flags in DOM but if you are running and gunning it becomes basically a troll in HC waiting for someone to shot it and then it instantly kills them.

Level 9

in reply to Ghamorra

I'm with you, I play HC DOM all the time. I dont know what the actual cause is BUT as you have said something makes it where I cannot one on one kill these guys unless i am VERY lucky. AND unlike a real player you cannot stop shooting while you escape because the moment you do it will pull the gun. A real player will think you are reloading and then you can get the drop on them but you cannot let the squadmate ever get its gun out because it will always kill you. AND it is usually a 1 shot kill.

I have said lessen the power in HC but since it is a kill streak i am fine with at least allowing a player a chance to get a shot off.

Level 9

in reply to Ghamorra

I only play HC Dom, and yes the SM is 'super' human in comparison to a normal player. But then, as he is a kill streak reward I think he should be something different. When I come across one on the enemy side he is like trying to kill a player in core, taking excessive hits, and yes he can flick between shield and pistol in the blink of an eye, and shoot with deadly accuracy. But it's swings and roundabouts. He rarely gets me more than three or four kills, which is fine, he is support not assault. He can occasionally wander into my own bullets as I shoot an enemy which in HC means bang I'm dead. It's only my opinion, but I think he is balanced overall.

Level 38

Studios