The Worst CoD to Date - CoD player for 9 Years, Pro Player, Pub Player, and CoD enthusiast...

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

Re: The Worst CoD to Date - CoD player for 9 Years, Pro Player, Pub Player, and CoD enthusiast...

You don't have less health. Bullits do more damage.

And you like arcade? I like that the game is less arcade style.

More campers? In this game it's easier to ge to a campspot in more than one way. If you get killed a lot by the same camper shame on you.

Because it's out of your comfertzone is doesn't make it the worst cod.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

Re: The Worst CoD to Date - CoD player for 9 Years, Pro Player, Pub Player, and CoD enthusiast...

I still like to play Ghosts. You just need to practice more. There are tons of new controls to learn. You can't just expect to become the Ghosts master in just one day. The only problem is the big maps. They should change the amount of players if they put big maps in the game. Otherwise, it's amazing.

Level 1

in reply to CaptainDeadEye

You're right when you talk about practicing...

but... "big maps"? I don't buy that. Ghosts maps are about medium sized but not big. Some of CoDWaW maps were big, some of them small but of course I admit there were more players and proper server system.

I'm wondering only one thing... Everywhere people are claiming that cod4 was the last game with dedicated servers and server list. They never played codwaw or they just forgot it on purpose?

I still think this game could be saved, not with patches but proper facelift.

-dedicated servers and server list where you choose where you want to play.

-where has ingame console disappeared? With older titles it could tell you where you have problems...

And yes... of course. Modding and mapping tools. (yea I know, not gonna happen because that dlc thing)

Here we have only one question... why even bother to release DLC map packs if players leave the game before Christmas anyway.

Pain_

Level 1

Thank you captaindeadeye for being so subtle. Personally this bull statement to read a person complaining about a game he plays every year and guess what...still buys the next cod. Most yall need to get off your period and either play a different game or just go outside for once. You will come to realize you need how the game works and practice to make a better player. Ghosts is my favorite cod so far, but wont beat fallout 3. Don't hate, appreciate. Dont want to follow the philosophy there's door in you room so use it and buy a different game. Thanks too all who don't complain like this forum, but learn to just live with it. I'm going to sit back and lols at all the haters that reply to this because their bunch of complainers on a forum.    

Level 3

There is no way this is the worst COD to date. It's the best COD we've had for years. Much better than MW3 and that pile of sh*t BO2.

Level 30

I don't get it, reading all these posts about how horrible Ghosts is, did you people want to pay $60 for a game that was exactly like BO2 or MW2?  I think it's silly.. It's a completely different game and therefore you need to learn to play a different style.. Plain and simple, learn to play differently and it will become fun again.

Level 6

Studios