The case against the word "camper" part Ghost (IV)

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Re: The case against the word "camper" part II. Or Deux! :)

in reply to olipops21

olipops21 wrote:

oh so skill in cod is only based on reaction speed

I suppose it's easier to respond to a slight that doesn't exsist but here's my post again nowhere do I mention skill

Izjar11 wrote:

Ok COD im getting interesting answers to my questions and thank you all for remaining positive and avoiding the hate. I have another question and its based of someone else's response:
Is Camping really that easy?

Your OP answears this very question you say

Izjar11 wrote:

Lets be brutally honest, when each and every one of us started to play these games (no matter the series) we all, ALL started playing (because we had no idea what to expect) defensively or "campy".

If camping is something everyone can do with no idea of how the game works and do ok while doing it then thats pretty much a textbook definition of easy to do. Some realise it's a game which provides infinite lives and chose the arcade COD over something like full spectrum warrior so learn how to play all styles from the PCP juiced runner to the sloth defensive style which requires pressing R1 once every 30 seconds and every style inbetween.

The issues that come up are more the application of styles at certin times/modes rather than an overall technique no-one is going to complain about the dude setup in defense of an objective but will complain about a dude who's sole objective is protecting their own life to the detriment of the team especially considering the game provides modes where KD is the objective.

olipops21 wrote:

i am a camper love camping,,love you rushers which i now call my ANTI FAN CLUB keep coming back for me..

I'm not solely a rusher nor a camper I merely believe in the appopriate application of the right strategy/technique at the right time and never is it right to place 1 respawn over the objective if you feel your life is more valuable than the modes objective go and shake hands with TDM/FFA.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

bottom line ____________________________

why play the same way all the time??  is that fun for anybody over the entire season of a new COD game??

If anyone uses the same playstyle all of the time, i can almost bet that they are the ones who give up on the game before the seasons over.  I think this particular COD title really encourages gamers to use all sorts of different classes, streaks, and playstyles.  Maybe all of the whiners and rage quitters we face are the ones who think everyone should play how they play....maybe?

Level 19

in reply to Im_A_Drag85

Im_A_Drag85 wrote:

bottom line ____________________________

why play the same way all the time??  is that fun for anybody over the entire season of a new COD game??

If anyone uses the same playstyle all of the time, i can almost bet that they are the ones who give up on the game before the seasons over.  I think this particular COD title really encourages gamers to use all sorts of different classes, streaks, and playstyles.  Maybe all of the whiners and rage quitters we face are the ones who think everyone should play how they play....maybe?

Good answers,

Fun is what this game should be first, and I agree 100% doing the same thing, over and over will get boring (no matter who you are) quickly. Again good response.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Really want to piss people off?

Gather 'round childrens, and I'll tell you a little story:

I made a class with an LMG + Target Finder as my primary, and a Shotgun with Laser Sight as my secondary.

I was playing Kill Confirmed on Slums, and I used the LMG with TF to work my way to the dark room with the big hole in the wall (I'm sure you all know which room I'm referring to). Once there I'd switch to the shotgun, and camp one side of the doorway until someone walked in and BAM!

Then I'd move to the other side of the doorway and wait for them to come back and BAM!

Then I'd move to the opposite corner and wait...BAM!

When I finally did get killed, I'd switch back to the LMG + TF and work my way back to the same spot! Lather, rinse, repeat!

I can only imagine the rage that this inspired (unfortunately, I had everyone muted at the time). After all, not only was I shamelessly camping, but when I wasn't, I was using the dreaded Target Finder that people seem to hate so much! Muahahahahahaha!

Good times!

Level 15

in reply to Mojo332

and the TF is in no way cheating!  it's a legit attachment in which 3arc incorporated for anyone to use.  And it's useful unlike the grip and rapid fire

Level 19

in reply to Mojo332

I'll just quote something as a response to your post, and to others who feel the need to get mad.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

“Forget about winning and losing, forget about pride and pain”

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Amen brother !!

And it applies across the board - not just campers - even those who want to complain about Rushers or Run-n-Gun-ers or any other play-style there is.

Each player is free to play the style they choose to - as long as they don't breach the contract - and as long as they don't do it intentionally to annoy other players.

MN

Level 11

in reply to mn7_la1

Hold up! I actually play to intentionally annoy players. Noob tubes, Tactician w/ dual flash bangs and concussion grenades, riot shields hiding in corners, cooking a grenade too long and martyring myself and an enemy player are just some of the tactics I use when I feel like going annoyance on the other team.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Here here Beastly Dude.  The only thing more satisfying than shooting someone is annoying them.  I just love flashes and Betties......

Level 1

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Here here Beastly Dude.  The only thing more satisfying than shooting someone is annoying them.  I just love flashes and Betties......

Level 1

Studios