The maps not being in the regular rotation has become a bad joke

Call of Duty Ghosts General Discussion

Highlighted

The maps not being in the regular rotation has become a bad joke

It's been nearly 30 days and not even a peep about when the Onslaught maps will be in the regular rotation.

This is a bad joke.

The DLC in Ghosts has become the Batman and Robin of Call of Duty.

No one... and I mean no one... bought the DLC (or worse, the season pass) expecting the maps to only be available in a DLC exclusive moshpit after nearly a month. It's truly unbelievable and no longer acceptable.

And there isn't jack I can do about it.

I'm very, very disappointed with the piss-poor communication and response to it.

If you have not bought the season pass... don't. I'm a first-class chump for having it.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
50 REPLIES

Re: The maps not being in the regular rotation has become a bad joke

in reply to RAN Kismet

totally agree, im also smarting from using a season pass, i wish id have just bought the map pack singularly  as i sure as hell wouldn't buy any more

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

maccabi wrote:

totally agree, im not buying any more map packs if this is the way they will be done in Ghosts

What's sad, Macc... you and I are two of the biggest COD pimps I know...

... and we're saying don't buy them.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

rankismet wrote:

maccabi wrote:

totally agree, im not buying any more map packs if this is the way they will be done in Ghosts

What's sad, Macc... you and I are two of the biggest COD pimps I know...

... and we're saying don't buy them.

i edited my original reply for accuracy but.. yes agree and whats sad is i find myself wanting to play ghosts less and less each day and losing complete interest in it . (and this is my favorite cod game to date) i think in the last week ive probbaly played 3 hours odd and some of that was just to cap a node in clan wars .

The lack of communication is annoying me now, especially not one answer on the issues with hardcore, the slots dlc really pissed me off and the dlc maps are a real annoyance for me too.

I'm finding it very hard to support a game i dont "believe in" atm which i dont like especially as i have mad love and props for IW

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Agreed. Whats the point of buying if they are never truly implemented?

Level 43

in reply to Maccabi

Yep...another pimp here. I, too, bought the season pass.

I don't get it. Adding them to the regular playlist would make me play more since there would be MORE maps to choose from. Hello? Anyone home?

Level 21

in reply to RunAndGun1

Nope, they are all on vacation becasue of all the money they made off the fools who bought the season pass and the rest that they milked for extra money with the micro dlc.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Actually, that's the problem. They didn't sell enough season passes to afford a vacation.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Nah, they are using the micro dlc to make up teh difference.. since they have released several packs before fixing other more important issues.

Level 70

in reply to RAN Kismet

Has anyone at Infinity Ward even addressed the issue? Even a Yes or No? I cannot see how hard it would be to at least answer. There are too many playlists as is.

I wrote them a million times about adding KC and maps like Warhawk/Freight to Ground War and no one ever answers. Finally Joe C answered that he is not the one to ask but NO plans to add maps to Ground War. Many bought next gen specificaly for ground war lol.

Level 4

Studios